PDA

View Full Version : My bike

Frank
September 28th 03, 08:11 PM
What do u think about a 98 Giant Iguana, RST381 front suspension, STX
rear derailer, alivio,v brack's

Øyvind Røtvold
September 29th 03, 07:14 PM
(Frank) writes:

> What do u think about a 98 Giant Iguana, RST381 front suspension, STX
> rear derailer, alivio,v brack's

Well, I wouldn't buy one, since I can afford better stuff, but I'm
sure its a sweet ride.

What do you think about it?

--
__o | Øyvind Røtvold
_`\(, | http://www.darkside.no/olr/index.html

Michael Dart
September 30th 03, 12:42 AM
"Frank" > wrote in message
om...
> What do u think about a 98 Giant Iguana, RST381 front suspension, STX
> rear derailer, alivio,v brack's

Good frame. Crap fork. Upgrade the drivetrain. But what do 'you' think
about it. If you like it and ride it often then what does it really matter.

Mike

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home