PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a place to ride your ATV?

ATV Rider
October 2nd 03, 05:08 PM
Nowhere to ride your ATV? I'm looking at building a large track on 200 acres of
land. Would you pay for the convenience of having a place to ride that's legal?
Send me your thoughts.

http://hometown.aol.com/atvracer2000/myhomepage/profile.html

Sorni
October 2nd 03, 05:35 PM
"ATV Rider" > wrote in message
> Nowhere to ride your ATV? I'm looking at building a large track on 200
acres of
> land. Would you pay for the convenience of having a place to ride that's
legal?
> Send me your thoughts.

I have a thought: look up "bicycle" in the dictionary.

Bill "HTH" S.

Adam
October 3rd 03, 06:12 AM
Ummm... ATVs are the reason some mountain bike trails are closed for
good *ass*

ATV Rider wrote:

> Nowhere to ride your ATV? I'm looking at building a large track on 200 acres of
> land. Would you pay for the convenience of having a place to ride that's legal?
> Send me your thoughts.
>
> http://hometown.aol.com/atvracer2000/myhomepage/profile.html
>
> --
> rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving
> posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/
> Please read the charter before posting: http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

BudMan
October 4th 03, 06:31 PM
Wrong place to post this. Most mountain bikers have found that reckless ATV
use has ruined and closed trails that the used to ride on. IMHO ATV's
should be banned except for farm use.

"ATV Rider" > wrote in message
> Nowhere to ride your ATV? I'm looking at building a large track on 200
acres of
> land. Would you pay for the convenience of having a place to ride that's
legal?
> Send me your thoughts.
>
> http://hometown.aol.com/atvracer2000/myhomepage/profile.html
>
> --
> rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving
> posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/
> Please read the charter before posting: http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home