PDA

View Full Version : Visualize a Dome of Protection Over Big Bear Lake. Thank you!

AD
October 30th 03, 04:24 AM
Visualize a Dome of Protection Over Big Bear Lake and its surrounding
areas. Picture its woodlands, its homes and wildlife, safe from the
devastating Southern California wildfires.

http://www.geocities.com/ilovebigbearlake/bigbearlake.htm

Your intercessory prayers are appreciated. Jesus said, "If you ask
anything in my name God will grant it." And "If two or more are
gathered in my name I will be there in their midst." Thank you and
bless you for helping.

GaryG
October 30th 03, 12:01 PM
"AD" > wrote in message
om...
> Visualize a Dome of Protection Over Big Bear Lake and its surrounding
> areas. Picture its woodlands, its homes and wildlife, safe from the
> devastating Southern California wildfires.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/ilovebigbearlake/bigbearlake.htm
>
> Your intercessory prayers are appreciated. Jesus said, "If you ask
> anything in my name God will grant it." And "If two or more are
> gathered in my name I will be there in their midst." Thank you and
> bless you for helping.
>
> --
> rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving
> posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/
> Please read the charter before posting: http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

Hmmm...have you considered the possiblity that God is OK with it burning?

If he wasn't, it wouldn't be burning, would it?

October 30th 03, 11:23 PM
"GaryG" > wrote in message >...
[snip]
> Hmmm...have you considered the possiblity that God is OK with it burning?
>
> If he wasn't, it wouldn't be burning, would it?

Careful there. You are liable to start a religion with a central
theme "the comming of the great marshmallow."
Socks

Gary S.
October 31st 03, 02:15 AM
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:23:03 CST, wrote:

>"GaryG" > wrote in message >...
>[snip]
>> Hmmm...have you considered the possiblity that God is OK with it burning?
>>
>> If he wasn't, it wouldn't be burning, would it?
>
>Careful there. You are liable to start a religion with a central
>theme "the comming of the great marshmallow."
>Socks

I saw that movie, with Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis,
Sigourney Weaver, Rick Moranis and Ernie Hudson.

Stay-Puft.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

Mopar Freak
November 1st 03, 10:31 PM

> >Careful there. You are liable to start a religion with a central
> >theme "the comming of the great marshmallow."
> >Socks
>
> I saw that movie, with Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis,
> Sigourney Weaver, Rick Moranis and Ernie Hudson.
>
> Mr. Stay-Puft.

HAHAHA!! Ghostbuster's!!!

(as an aside, a friend of mine dressed up as "Gozer the Gozarian" for a
Halloween party last night - Holy Cow!!)

> Happy trails,
> Gary (net.yogi.bear)
> at the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence
>
> Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA
> Please reply to: garyDOTschwartzATpoboxDOTcom
>
> --
> rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving
> posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/
> Please read the charter before posting: http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home