PDA

View Full Version : anyone wanting to ride in atlanta

kevshome
November 13th 03, 12:59 PM
Hi...I'm new to this area and an avid MTB'er. I'm looking for somebody
to ride with that knows some good trails. I live in Douglasville, GA
(west of Atlanta). Let me know if you're interested.

doug thomas
November 13th 03, 06:44 PM
"kevshome" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi...I'm new to this area and an avid MTB'er. I'm looking for somebody
> to ride with that knows some good trails. I live in Douglasville, GA
> (west of Atlanta). Let me know if you're interested.
>
> --
> rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving
> posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/
> Please read the charter before posting: http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

I'd love to join you. We had our last day of warm riding for this year last
night here in the frozen north. It was a balmy 60 degrees or so, when my
wife and I started a night ride. 30 minutes into it, a thunderstorm (what's
that - Thunderstorms in November in Canada) hit with heavy rains, turning
into 60 mph winds and today high winds and snow.

Georgia just sounds so attractive now.

Doug Thomas
Welland, Ontario

Google