PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting XT disc brakes?

Moi
January 21st 04, 07:56 AM
I'm new to disc brakes, and have two questions. Firstly, how do I adjust the
travel distance of the brake lever? Secondly, how do I adjust the distance
between the brake calipers? The front calipers seem to be in a semi-closed
position at all times, which makes it impossible to get the wheel back on
once its removed. Do I need to 'bleed' the brakes? TIA.

---

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home