PDA

View Full Version : Hardtail vs dual suspension?

Chris Hansen
January 27th 04, 12:04 PM
Hello,

A lot has changed since the last time I went bike shopping and I was
wondering:

Are there any pros or cons for a dual suspension bike vs a hardtail?
Are they each better for certain types of riding? Is there any reason
not to get dual suspension if you can afford it? Can you recommend any
dual suspension bikes in the under $1000 price range?

Thanks.

Jamie TrailBlazer At Large
January 29th 04, 03:54 AM
Giant they are the best bang for the buck. The NRS3 good full squish under
1000$ in my area.

--
J/O TrailBlazer at Large

Google