PDA

View Full Version : Alaska Mountain biking

Mike Phillips
February 18th 04, 06:14 AM
I'm going to Alaska this summer. I want to go with a tour company. Has
anybody heard of Alaksa backcountry bike tours they do mountain bike
trips out of anchrage. Their web address is www.mountainbikealaska.com
if any one knows anything about these guys please let me know. Thanks
for the info

Per Löwdin
February 18th 04, 08:38 AM
Don´t want to spoil the fun. But what about bugs? Mosquitoes? They are close
to unbearable in some parts of northern Sweden in the summer.

Per
http://lowdin.nu

"Mike Phillips" > skrev i meddelandet
om...
> I'm going to Alaska this summer. I want to go with a tour company. Has
> anybody heard of Alaksa backcountry bike tours they do mountain bike
> trips out of anchrage. Their web address is www.mountainbikealaska.com
> if any one knows anything about these guys please let me know. Thanks
> for the info
>
> --
> rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving
> posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/
> Please read the charter before posting: http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home