PDA

View Full Version : Another Cassette Question

N. D. Muscutt
April 30th 04, 08:02 PM
I am upgrading all the components on my ATB to XT components. I ordered
a new 9-speed M-750 cassette. My question is, do I have to put a new
rear hub on the bike as well made specially for the 9-speed or will the
9-speed cassette work with my current hub (which has always had a
7-speed cassette on it)? Thanks.

- Noel

S o r n i
April 30th 04, 10:57 PM
N. D. Muscutt wrote:
> I am upgrading all the components on my ATB to XT components. I
> ordered a new 9-speed M-750 cassette. My question is, do I have to
> put a new rear hub on the bike as well made specially for the 9-speed
> or will the 9-speed cassette work with my current hub (which has
> always had a 7-speed cassette on it)? Thanks.
>
> - Noel

Read the answer GT gave you on AM-B hours ago.

Bill "4th time I've seen this today" S.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home