PDA

View Full Version : Spring conversion for Marzocchi DH3

Tom M.
May 6th 04, 01:21 PM
Greetings,
I am trying to find a spring conversion kit or the specs for a pair of
springs for my son's Marzocchi DH3 shocks. These are old shocks, circa
1996. I wrote Marzocchi tech support and am waiting to hear back, but I
imagine such old shocks are hard to find parts for. Suggestions?
TIA, Tom M. Vermont, USA

Mark Hickey
May 6th 04, 02:25 PM
(Tom M.) wrote:

>Greetings,
> I am trying to find a spring conversion kit or the specs for a pair of
> springs for my son's Marzocchi DH3 shocks. These are old shocks, circa
> 1996. I wrote Marzocchi tech support and am waiting to hear back, but I
> imagine such old shocks are hard to find parts for. Suggestions?
> TIA, Tom M. Vermont, USA

Quality Bicycle Parts (the biggest distributor in the US) carries what
appear to be a full line of Marzocchi spring kits. Since almost any
bike shop will deal with QBP at some level, it should be pretty simple
to find a pair. It appears that the springs fit only the models with
30mm stanchions (probably what your son's fork takes).

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame