PDA

View Full Version : Rental advice needed for Anaheim, CA area

John
December 9th 03, 03:32 AM
I find myself spending about a week in Anaheim, CA (near the convention
center) in January. Can anyone recommend a bike shop that can rent me a
quality road bike (I ride a Lemond at home) and perhaps some advice on where
I could ride? I will not have a car with me.

Thanks in advance,

John

joel roth
December 9th 03, 10:30 PM
I searched all over the internet and this newsgroup for bike rental in
the LA area and only found mountain/cruiser bikes that are rented at the
beach.

Good luck.

Joel

John wrote:

>I find myself spending about a week in Anaheim, CA (near the convention
>center) in January. Can anyone recommend a bike shop that can rent me a
>quality road bike (I ride a Lemond at home) and perhaps some advice on where
>I could ride? I will not have a car with me.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>John

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home