PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember the Giant CADEX ALM1?

Hugh Fenton
May 29th 04, 05:40 PM
Hi all,
just picked up a bike (free) from my brother. Its a Giant CADEX ALM1 - with
a bonded rather than welded aluminium frame. Seems quite nice, and from the
Suntour XC Expert components, it must have been quite good in its day (early
90s??) Nasty bouncy Zorber fork though!

Does anyone remember these - and where they fitted in the Giant lineup.
It'll be a nice ride when I get rid of those forks - Suntour thumbshifters -
takes me back

Cheers
Hugh Fenton

Google