PDA

View Full Version : Trails in New Hampshire

Steve
May 29th 04, 08:20 PM
I'm new to the New England and was looking for reccomendations for
good places for mountain biking near Boston. I've looked for rides in
New Hampshire, but I'm having trouble finding information about where
to go.

Steve

Dave Pushee
May 31st 04, 03:20 AM
Have a look at the NEMBA web site for starters.

http://www.nemba.org/

Look under Riding Zone.

Steve wrote:

> I'm new to the New England and was looking for reccomendations for
> good places for mountain biking near Boston. I've looked for rides in
> New Hampshire, but I'm having trouble finding information about where
> to go.
>
> Steve
>
> --
> rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving
> posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/
> Please read the charter before posting: http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home