PDA

View Full Version : bike shopping

Dan
June 4th 04, 07:08 AM
I'm looking to get into a full-suspension bike this year. I want to
get one that is light enough to ride up hill and cross-country, but
big enough to take some drops (5-6 feet) and take some abuse. I am
looking at the Norco 4by4. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Dan

Earl Camembert
June 4th 04, 02:05 PM
On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 00:08:58 CST, (Dan) wrote:

>I'm looking to get into a full-suspension bike this year. I want to
>get one that is light enough to ride up hill and cross-country, but
>big enough to take some drops (5-6 feet) and take some abuse. I am
>looking at the Norco 4by4. Any suggestions?
>Thanks,
>Dan
Six foot drops, right.

Erling Ringen Elvsrud
June 4th 04, 07:30 PM
On 2004-06-04, Dan > wrote:
> I'm looking to get into a full-suspension bike this year. I want to
> get one that is light enough to ride up hill and cross-country, but
> big enough to take some drops (5-6 feet) and take some abuse. I am
> looking at the Norco 4by4. Any suggestions?

A bike that can handle 6 feet drops will not be light.

Erling

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home