PDA

View Full Version : Tim and I were at Goat.

Stuart Lamble
March 10th 06, 11:05 AM
So where the bloody hell were you?

;)

(No doubt I'll now get flamed on the basis that it's now on a monthly
basis rather than fortnightly ... so sue me because I didn't get the
memo. :P )

SuzieB
March 10th 06, 12:34 PM
Stuart Lamble Wrote:
> So where the bloody hell were you?
>
> ;)
>
> (No doubt I'll now get flamed on the basis that it's now on a monthly
> basis rather than fortnightly ... so sue me because I didn't get the
> memo. :P )

High on a hill was a lonely goatherd
Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo
Loud was the voice of the lonely goatherd
Lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo

Anyway. There was a fund raiser for the aeolian ride tonight but Euan
and I were out to dinner with friends. See you in two weeks. :)

--
SuzieB

cfsmtb
March 10th 06, 11:38 PM
SuzieB Wrote:

> Anyway. There was a fund raiser for the aeolian ride tonight but Euan
> and I were out to dinner with friends. See you in two weeks. :)

Correct, I started a seperate thread about the Aeolian Ride stuff &
there's been plenty of news about the ride + benefit gigs on my blog.
Weather looks better today for the rider! woohoo! :)
http://www.aeolian-ride.info/
http://www.cyclingforums.com/t319949.html
http://cfsmtb.blogspot.com

--
cfsmtb

Stuart Lamble
March 11th 06, 07:04 AM
On 2006-03-10, SuzieB > wrote:
> Anyway. There was a fund raiser for the aeolian ride tonight but Euan
> and I were out to dinner with friends. See you in two weeks. :)

Not me -- I have a prior engagement, learning all about the little
fishies that swim in the bay. :)

Timofey
March 16th 06, 09:38 AM
In article >, 7d6-3-
says...
> So where the bloody hell were you?
>
> ;)
>
> (No doubt I'll now get flamed on the basis that it's now on a monthly
> basis rather than fortnightly ... so sue me because I didn't get the
> memo. :P )

Would anyone be there tomorrow? I will be passing nearby and thought I'd
have a look.

TimC
March 16th 06, 10:25 AM
On 2006-03-16, Timofey (aka Bruce)
> In article >, 7d6-3-
> says...
>> So where the bloody hell were you?

The advertising was probably banned in England, so no one knew about
it :)

>> (No doubt I'll now get flamed on the basis that it's now on a monthly
>> basis rather than fortnightly ... so sue me because I didn't get the
>> memo. :P )
>>
> Would anyone be there tomorrow? I will be passing nearby and thought I'd
> have a look.

People drop by in most weeks, even when it's not officially the second
week of "every second week".

I won't be there -- watch out for the dodgy driving of a guy in the
front seat of one of those 3 seaters.

If I have a footballer in the back (I assume the games have football,
right? I haven't exactly been paying attention), I'll crash him into
the yarra, but I'll try to take care of any roadies that may or may
not want a ride.

Heh, that would be neat. If one of my passengers was a roady and
decided they wanted a ride in something that averages about 10km/h on
a good day.

One family decided they wanted to get one of these bikes, and I talked
them out of it. I told they should get a tandem because the
passengers help then :)

--
TimC
> So, what do *you* do for a living?
I sit in a chair, pressing small plastic rectangles with my fingers
while peering at many tiny, colored dots. -- Peter Manders

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home