PDA

View Full Version : Cycling central

TimC
March 12th 06, 07:00 AM
They listened: "This year, we'll be showing every stage of the Tour de
France again, and this time, we promise there'll be no interruptions."
:)

Oh, and some guy's stolen your name, flyingdutch. Or do you not have
trademark on the term "flying dutchman"?

--
TimC
I've found that very little humour can be squeezed into 64 chara

a5hi5m
March 12th 06, 09:57 AM
TimC Wrote:
> They listened: "This year, we'll be showing every stage of the Tour de
> France again, and this time, we promise there'll be no interruptions."
> :)
>

> Oh, and some guy's stolen your name, flyingdutch. Or do you not have
> trademark on the term "flying dutchman"?
>

> --
> TimC
> I've found that very little humour can be squeezed into 64 chara
> -- Screwtape
They also said something about showing some of the classics, but only
mentioned Pais-Roubaix. Hopefully I can remember to a) find out what
else is on when and b) record em all now i lashed out on a dvd/hdd
recorder purely for this reason :D

Ash

--
a5hi5m

nitrous
March 15th 06, 01:35 AM
Does "Showing every stage without interruptions" include Gabriel Gate's
cooking segment? That was a major interruption!!!!

Let's hope we see some of the classics! MSR, Paris-Robaix would be
AWESOME!!!!

--
nitrous

gplama
March 15th 06, 02:53 AM
Marx SS Wrote:

> Hey, who was confused with the Avanti prize?
> Did the winner say shes was going to get more than one bike? So was the
> prize was Avanti bike(s) to the value of $6500?
>
> -(my thumbs hurt & it was all for nothing...) -

yeah that was a bit recumbent of her to mention that.... I guess she
was going to take the prize 'value' and get two bikes with that...

--
gplama

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home