Best of luck with your recovery Stuey.

TimC
March 15th 06, 01:18 AM
On 2006-03-15, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)

> Dave A Wrote:
>> I find it surprising that nobody has mentioned Stuart O'Grady's recent
>> crash in Stage 2 of Tirreno-Adriatico. After hitting a pothole Stuart
>> crashed breaking his Collarbone and five ribs.
>
> I heard about Stu's crash via ABC radio, then looked for a followup
> news item. Um, er?!? I echo your thoughts, get well Stu! Stuffed ribs
> are never a pleasant thing to deal with. :o

They really should clear the cats off the road before a road race,
shouldn't they? :)

--
TimC
Black holes are where God divided by zero. -- Steven Wright

Blanchy
March 15th 06, 09:48 AM
Dave A wrote:
> I find it surprising that nobody has mentioned Stuart O'Grady's recent
> crash in Stage 2 of Tirreno-Adriatico. After hitting a pothole Stuart
> crashed breaking his Collarbone and five ribs.
>
> Ouch.
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/mar06/mar10news
>
> Best of luck with your recovery Stuey.

You just did :)

Gemma_k
March 15th 06, 09:46 PM
"cfsmtb" > wrote in message

> I heard about Stu's crash via ABC radio, then looked for a followup
> news item. Um, er?!?

Made 1/2 a page of news on Page 3 of our daily paper. Big news in Adelaide
:-)

blah
March 15th 06, 10:06 PM
It's been noted in my household. Damn tragedy considering his team
shannanigans between seasons and then a build-up to the classics, which
start this weekend. I've sent him an email via his website, but there's
no real point mentioning here because nobody here really cares about
pro racing, I've found. At least, nobody discusses it, anyway. I'm
obsessed, of course.

warrwych
March 15th 06, 10:21 PM
blah Wrote:
> It's been noted in my household. Damn tragedy considering his team
> shannanigans between seasons and then a build-up to the classics,
> which
> start this weekend. I've sent him an email via his website, but
> there's
> no real point mentioning here because nobody here really cares about
> pro racing, I've found. At least, nobody discusses it, anyway. I'm
> obsessed, of course.

Thats cos its not Tour de France time yet!. Thats the only pro race
worth noting, isnt it? ;)

--
warrwych

cfsmtb
March 15th 06, 10:24 PM
warrwych Wrote:
> Thats cos its not Tour de France time yet!. Thats the only pro race
> worth noting, isnt it? ;)

Ah, no, the lead up is just as important to watch for observing riders
form etc.
:p

--
cfsmtb

warrwych
March 15th 06, 10:37 PM
cfsmtb Wrote:
> Ah, no, the lead up is just as important to watch for observing riders
> form etc.
> :p

True True - that's starts in June, right?? :p

--
warrwych

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home