PDA

View Full Version : Vecchio's Retro ride

Qui si parla Campagnolo
March 16th 06, 02:26 PM
Lots of interest-look here and r.b.m for updates for this
weekend-Forcast is cold, wet..may have to slide it one more week-stay
tuned.

call the shop or email me

303-440-3535

Johhny Two Pedals
March 16th 06, 03:57 PM
Peter,

Sounds like a fun day, but I'll have to pass ....the commute from
Connecticut is problematic. I hope someone posts a gallery of
participants .... nothing like Retro Bike Porn to make a day complete.

Best wishes for a great ride.......

//jtp//

Qui si parla Campagnolo
March 17th 06, 01:33 PM
Johhny Two Pedals wrote:
> Peter,
>
> Sounds like a fun day, but I'll have to pass ....the commute from
> Connecticut is problematic. I hope someone posts a gallery of
> participants .... nothing like Retro Bike Porn to make a day complete.
>
> Best wishes for a great ride.......
>
> //jtp//

Postponed till march 26th-seems like every weekend is a weekend of
snow/rain.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home