PDA

View Full Version : intro

March 17th 06, 09:03 AM
Hello all
I am new to this group, an Indian working in automobile industry. First
I wish to know if this is the right place to discuss about various
material standards for steels, plastics etc. As I never before
participated an any email group about mechanical industry, this is new
experiment for me.
thanks and regards
rajneesh

John Forrest Tomlinson
March 17th 06, 12:20 PM
On 17 Mar 2006 01:03:48 -0800, wrote:

>Hello all
>I am new to this group, an Indian working in automobile industry. First
>I wish to know if this is the right place to discuss about various
>material standards for steels, plastics etc.

See either of these:

http://draco.acs.uci.edu/rbfaq/
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/bicycles-faq/top.html

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

Werehatrack
March 17th 06, 04:24 PM
On 17 Mar 2006 01:03:48 -0800, wrote:

>Hello all
>I am new to this group, an Indian working in automobile industry. First
>I wish to know if this is the right place to discuss about various
>material standards for steels, plastics etc. As I never before
>participated an any email group about mechanical industry, this is new
>experiment for me.

This group is primarily focused on the end-user's view of the
technology of bicycles rather than the tech details of the materials;
I'm not sure how relevant it would be for you. Perhaps reading some
of the past discussions via the Google archive would give you a better
idea of the potential value (to you) of what is commonly posted here.

--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home