PDA

View Full Version : Retro ride postponed!!

Qui si parla Campagnolo
March 17th 06, 01:32 PM
Geez, it seems like God rides modern shimano....wet and rain/snow so
the ride has been postponed until March 26th-

Derk
March 17th 06, 02:21 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

> Geez, it seems like God rides modern shimano....wet and rain/snow so
> the ride has been postponed until March 26th-
It's a good thing I didn't buy a plane ticket to Colorado yet!

Greets, Derk

dvt
March 17th 06, 04:11 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
> Geez, it seems like God rides modern shimano....wet and rain/snow so
> the ride has been postponed until March 26th-

Are you saying that modern Shimano works better than anything else in
wet conditions? That's not like you, Peter.

:^)

--
Dave
dvt at psu dot edu

Mark Hickey
March 17th 06, 11:45 PM
"Qui si parla Campagnolo" > wrote:

>Geez, it seems like God rides modern shimano....wet and rain/snow so
>the ride has been postponed until March 26th-

C'mon Peter... don't be a bunch of wimps. Heck, I rode today...

.... in Phoenix. ;-) It's in the mid 70's right now.

You can return the favor in August.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame

Qui si parla Campagnolo
March 18th 06, 04:36 PM
dvt wrote:
> Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
> > Geez, it seems like God rides modern shimano....wet and rain/snow so
> > the ride has been postponed until March 26th-
>
> Are you saying that modern Shimano works better than anything else in
> wet conditions? That's not like you, Peter.
>
> :^)
>
> --
> Dave
> dvt at psu dot edu

Not at all, Somebody is not liking all those Campag equiped people
showing up to trade strories about the modern shimano crappola they
must put up with while riding the older stuff, that, even after
decades, works well, albeit with a little finesse and skill.

March 18th 06, 11:52 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
> Geez, it seems like God rides modern shimano....wet and rain/snow so
> the ride has been postponed until March 26th-

You should start training for
http://www.alaskaultrasport.com/ITI%20home%20page.html

Roy Zipris
March 20th 06, 12:08 PM
Come out here to SE Pennsylvania and retro-ride with us, Peter. With
temperatures in the mid-40's and some sunshine, we don't mind the 25+
mph winds, which always seem to be in our faces. But what the hell,
this time of year, it's all good!

I'll even try to provide some really good after-ride coffee. Regards,
Roy Zipris

Qui si parla Campagnolo
March 20th 06, 01:41 PM
Roy Zipris wrote:
> Come out here to SE Pennsylvania and retro-ride with us, Peter. With
> temperatures in the mid-40's and some sunshine, we don't mind the 25+
> mph winds, which always seem to be in our faces. But what the hell,
> this time of year, it's all good!
>
> I'll even try to provide some really good after-ride coffee. Regards,
> Roy Zipris

Thanks Roy but like another gent mentioned, the commute is
'problematic'. Coffee before good, must have a Peroni after tho-

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home