PDA

View Full Version : PBK order

Euan
March 18th 06, 11:17 AM
I'm putting one in, probably Monday PM. If anyone wants to share
postage please mail me.
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,

SEGFTG
March 18th 06, 11:39 PM
Could be interested in sharing with you Euan.

Whats your email?

Cheers,

Andrew

--
SEGFTG

Euan
March 19th 06, 12:38 AM
SEGFTG wrote:
> Could be interested in sharing with you Euan.
>
> Whats your email?
>
> Cheers,

I keep forgetting that cyclingforums.com doesn't display my email as
Usenet does.

euan_b_ukATyahooDOTcoDOTuk
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,

TimC
March 19th 06, 12:53 AM
On 2006-03-19, Euan (aka Bruce)
> SEGFTG wrote:
>> Could be interested in sharing with you Euan.
>>
>> Whats your email?
>>
>> Cheers,
>
> I keep forgetting that cyclingforums.com doesn't display my email as
> Usenet does.

It doesn't? That's daft.

<dons flame protection shirt>

--
TimC
Special Relativity: The person in the other queue thinks yours is

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home