PDA

View Full Version : Marzocchi fork parts in UK

March 19th 06, 08:06 PM
Had a bit of a disaster putting my Z2 Superfly fork back together.
Especially waited until today so I could get my hands on a torque
wrench. Screwed the foot nut at the bottom of the fork onto the pumping
rod, and the retainer cup broke before I even got to 12Nm :(

The other leg was fine.

Now the question is, does anyone know the most likely place in the UK
that would have this retainer cup in stock? I got talked into doing a
Polaris race next weekend, so need it asap.

Cheers,
EF

March 22nd 06, 03:50 PM
> Now the question is, does anyone know the most likely place in the UK
> that would have this retainer cup in stock?

In case anyone else needs parts, get your LBS to contact WindWave the
distributers, they have all the parts in stock.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home