PDA

View Full Version : Goatage tonight?

Jules
March 23rd 06, 09:30 PM
Did I see it written somewhere that some of the a.b rabble will be down
there tonight?

Figure it's high time I saw what all the fuss was about.. ;-)

Jules

SuzieB
March 23rd 06, 09:53 PM
Jules Wrote:
> Did I see it written somewhere that some of the a.b rabble will be down
> there tonight?
>
> Figure it's high time I saw what all the fuss was about.. ;-)
>
> Jules
Euan and I will be there and I believe that cfsmtb and bikesoiler will
be there. Probably look for a group sitting at a table with food on the
table that was bought elsewhere. :D

Dutchy, the stout is still served in bottles during summer!

--
SuzieB

Stuart Lamble
March 23rd 06, 10:09 PM
On 2006-03-23, Jules > wrote:
> Did I see it written somewhere that some of the a.b rabble will be down
> there tonight?
>
> Figure it's high time I saw what all the fuss was about.. ;-)

Much as I'd love to catch up with you (it's been *how* many years now?),
I'm afraid I have a prior engagement (known as "learning all about the
fishies that I love to swim with".)

Probably at the next one, in two weeks.

cfsmtb
March 23rd 06, 10:56 PM
SuzieB Wrote:
> Euan and I will be there and I believe that cfsmtb and bikesoiler will
> be there. Probably look for a group sitting at a table with food on the
> table that was bought elsewhere. :D
>
> Dutchy, the stout is still served in bottles during summer!

Chips, chips and more chips. Sorry I'm out of homegrown tomatoes to
distribute, but the dwarf beans & rocket have gone silly. Non-goatage
news, several Beer Can Hill homebrew varieties are going exceedingly
well. Ginger beer is a cracker & stout is bottle conditioning nicely
for winter. Porter is sublime. For nifty brewing tips, chat to
Bikesoiler tonight. :)

--
cfsmtb

rooman
March 23rd 06, 11:13 PM
cfsmtb Wrote:
> Chips, chips and more chips. Sorry I'm out of homegrown tomatoes to
> distribute, but the dwarf beans & rocket have gone silly. Non-goatage
> news, several Beer Can Hill homebrew varieties are going exceedingly
> well. Ginger beer is a cracker & stout is bottle conditioning nicely
> for winter. Porter is sublime. For nifty brewing tips, chat to
> Bikesoiler tonight. :)Off to visit the brew shop today... :)

adding yeast to the yest will give reason to the waistline & more
klms...bring it on !

--
rooman

Stuart Lamble
March 23rd 06, 11:21 PM
On 2006-03-23, cfsmtb > wrote:
> Chips, chips and more chips. Sorry I'm out of homegrown tomatoes to
> distribute, but the dwarf beans & rocket have gone silly.

If anybody wants me to bring lemons when I next rock up (about two
weeks, probably), drop me an email.

flyingdutch
March 24th 06, 12:10 AM
Stuart Lamble Wrote:

> If anybody wants me to bring lemons when I next rock up (about two
> weeks, probably), drop me an email.

best transported in Coronas :D

--
flyingdutch

TimC
March 24th 06, 02:59 AM
On 2006-03-23, flyingdutch (aka Bruce)

> not vith lil' black duck, miffftterr!
>
> but dont let that stop you.
>
> I'm pineing for the return of their stout :(

They just started brewing their new wheat bier when I last went 2
weeks ago.

--
TimC

TimC
March 24th 06, 02:59 AM
On 2006-03-23, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)

> SuzieB Wrote:
>> Euan and I will be there and I believe that cfsmtb and bikesoiler will
>> be there. Probably look for a group sitting at a table with food on the
>> table that was bought elsewhere. :D
>>
>> Dutchy, the stout is still served in bottles during summer!
>
> Chips, chips and more chips. Sorry I'm out of homegrown tomatoes to
> distribute, but the dwarf beans & rocket have gone silly. Non-goatage
> news, several Beer Can Hill homebrew varieties are going exceedingly
> well. Ginger beer is a cracker & stout is bottle conditioning nicely
> for winter. Porter is sublime. For nifty brewing tips, chat to
> Bikesoiler tonight. :)

I will have to find something to exchange for some of that ginger
bier, won't I?

--
TimC
I've found that very little humour can be squeezed into 64 chara

cfsmtb
March 25th 06, 07:42 AM
Resound Wrote:
> Irritated to have missed it. I had to be up at obscene o'clock this
> morning for work though. Beer, chips and company would have gone down a
> treat.

Last evening twas good.

There are plans afoot to go *somewhere else just down the road first*
then onto Goat in about a month or so. Fixie fans will loooooovvvvve
this little outing - stay tuned! ;)

--
cfsmtb

rooman
March 25th 06, 10:02 AM
Resound Wrote:
> Irritated to have missed it. I had to be up at obscene o'clock this
> morning for work though. Beer, chips and company would have gone down a
> treat.
meeez2...darnit

but Sundaymorn will be a ride with the ladies in pink to Funkston and
then a cruz into the Bot Gdns to see the fur fly and Anderson St do
some bonkcrushing...

any updates on the NoLexis Fan club?...anyone...anyone...??

--
rooman

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home