PDA

View Full Version : Re: Darlinghurst to Chatswood - route ideas?

Random Data
March 25th 06, 01:31 AM
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:49:40 +0000, Baka Dasai wrote:

> What's a good route from the bridge to Chatswood? (I can work out the
> Darlinghurst to the bridge part.)

I used to just use the Pacific Highway. Didn't find it a major problem,
but I'm reasonably confident in traffic. It's possible to go up Walker or
Miller St in Nth Sydney then use back streets through Crows Nest and St
Leonards. More hills, and considerably more time, but a lot less traffic.

West Chatswood sounds like around CSIRO at Lindfield, so you'll probably
need to get back to the highway at some stage in any case. You're also
going against the bulk of commuters, so train and bike is a reasonable
option, except for the ticket price.

--
Dave Hughes |
"We have the concentration span of 10 year old ADD children who have

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home