PDA

View Full Version : I thought i was starting to understand bike specs...

CB
March 25th 06, 10:12 AM
I can't get the link to paste properly but go to
http://www.tradingpost.com.au
and look at Mens road bikes in Vic and look at the offering of the
Colnago Mix AN and the Giant Trance from Ivanhoe cycles on bottom of the
first page.
I was considering a Giant Trance...

Travis
March 25th 06, 10:24 AM
I didn't know Colnago made children's tricycles! :-)

CB
March 25th 06, 10:41 AM
Travis wrote:
> I didn't know Colnago made children's tricycles! :-)

My two year old is already on my back about that trike...
I told him he aint gettin no bling trike!

Travis
March 26th 06, 05:24 AM
Its not just that one either. The pictures of the Colnagos are all
mixed up, ranging from trikes to BMXs to MTBs...

I think I'll order a tricycle with a Colnago pictured, then complain
that the goods don't match the description. :)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home