PDA

View Full Version : Anyone riding in Moab week of April 10th, 2006?

LessIsMore
March 27th 06, 04:44 AM
We couldn't make it to Moab for the Munifest:(

But since we're a family of stubborn Muni riders, we'll be there the
week of
April 10th instead (the 10th through the 13th, leaving on the 14th)

If anyone is going to be there and wants to get together for a ride,
let me know. We are a family of 5, my three sons and I Muni, and my
wife Marie plans to follow on her mountain bike.

Guy

--
LessIsMore

3 degrees of freedom
LessIsMore's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6864

johnfoss
March 27th 06, 10:46 PM
Very tempting! But we already have a trip planned for the weekend of
April 15, so it's a no-go. I'll just have to hold out for next year...
:(

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"Idiot America—where fact is merely that which enough people believe,
and truth is measured only by how fervently they believe it." --
Charles Pierce, in Esquire Magazine

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home