PDA

View Full Version : muni on e-bay

BungleBanks
March 27th 06, 11:20 PM
hi all

am i seeing things or is this quite clearly NOT a KH slipned muni? the
guy even took a photo of the hub! i wudnt mind paying near that price
for that muni but not if its falsly advertised!

http://tinyurl.com/le7yp

hope it works.

bungle

--
BungleBanks

So many people ask me "if i can ride that thing?" and i say "no i just
push it round for fun!"
BungleBanks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5830

trials_uni
March 27th 06, 11:37 PM
looks like a nimbus muni (which goes for 160 pounds on udc) witha few
upgrades. it probly worth the money but not if you want a good muni. as
for wetheer its a kh or not it is most definately NOT nor is it splined
but for entry level muni it is a good deal

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

Brian O.
March 28th 06, 12:39 AM
BungleBanks wrote:
> hi all
>
> am i seeing things or is this quite clearly NOT a KH slipned muni? the
> guy even took a photo of the hub! i wudnt mind paying near that price
> for that muni but not if its falsly advertised!
>

> http://tinyurl.com/le7yp
>
> hope it works.
>
> bungle

It's interesting because at the top he says its a splined KH hub, but
down at the bottom he says it is the wide UDC cromo hub.

--
Brian O.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home