PDA

View Full Version : New Trick?

hagbag14
March 28th 06, 05:53 AM
hey i was just reading the Backflips post and this new street trick i
have been thinking of came to mind... ok so you know how some one crank
stalls and lets the frame spin around?(not sure what its called) but
what if your seat was really low and yo hopped and let your frame spin
around and then catch it.... that to outrageous? i wont be doin it any
time soon but i thought i might run it by you guys(and girls)

--
hagbag14

It's almost so fun it endanger's my health!
hagbag14's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11068

president_luke
March 28th 06, 06:20 AM
Thats a seat whip. Nobody has landed one yet but people are getting
close . It's still cool that you thought of it urself even though it
had already been thought of.

--
president_luke

No, I can't ride a real bike.
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

hagbag14
March 28th 06, 06:22 AM
crap i thought it was such a good idea.... to bad someone else allready
thought about it eh? lol

--
hagbag14

It's almost so fun it endanger's my health!
hagbag14's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11068

swarbrim
March 28th 06, 06:50 AM
president_luke wrote:
> Thats a seat whip. Nobody has landed one yet but people are getting
> close . It's still cool that you thought of it urself even though it
> had already been thought of.

Wait, do you mean no one has landed it from HOLDING seat out front to
HOLDING seat out back, or from seat PUSH to seat DRAG.

The latter has been done but not the first.

Mike

--
swarbrim

:D add me at

"I know how you feel. I live in England, and I was given a raincoat for
Christmas three years ago, and I still haven't had chance to use it. "
-- Mike Fule
swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

dan de man
March 28th 06, 09:01 AM
it has been done i think i dont know the site but look up extreme
unicycling in vids on google and the first one has someone doing one

--
dan de man

the second maori unicyclist on this forum (the first being
unicyclistjoe)hehehe i can imagine myself doing a unihaka before a
unihokey game
dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home