PDA

View Full Version : 24 Hour Race, Ontario, May 21-22 Lidestyles of the Rich and Famous

Brian MacKenzie
March 29th 06, 02:22 AM
OK everyone, time is approaching where we will need to register teams
for this event.

http://www.wowmtb.com (look for 'lifestyles' under events)

This is gonna be a blast. We have two teams of a maximum of 25 (or so)
teams. By the way, Carl Hoyer, the famous Unicyclist, is on a bike
team this year, don't let him pass you. And think of slogans to shout
at him if you see him on the trails ;)

There are two teams, 10 guys. (if it so happens that we exceed in
interest, I would happily volunteer my spot and concentrate the whole
weekend on filming) I would still have as much fun.

Here's the list of potential riders I have so far. While your place
cannot be confirmed until I recieve your $160cdn (which includes
license, race fees, lodging in cabins, and food) for the weekend) here
is the list of 'maybes'

please confirm asap. (money talks, seeing as I have to pre-pay for
both teams and would hate to get stiffed by someone not showing up at
the last minute)

We will split the teams up based on skill/experience before the race in
order to make both teams competitive with each other.

(ps, I will have two HDV cameras and a Glidecam Smoothshooter by that
time, so this race will be 'completely' documented!)

Brian MacKenzie (schlumpf 29")
Ryan Atkins (29")
Gilby (schlumpf 29")
Shamus Rask (24")
Tim Morin (24")
Owen Kirby (24")
Vince Lemay (24")
Richard Aschenbrenner (24")

--
Brian MacKenzie

'Training Wheel Not Required DVD - New 6min short as seen on
www.unicycle.tv' (http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
All proceeds from TWNR go directly into my next movie due for release
Sept 1 2006
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

muni_guy
March 29th 06, 02:39 AM
I'm just going back to my mountain biking roots cause I've forgotten how
to ride on 2 wheels and I need a challenge. By the way the last 6 out
of 15 24 hour races I have done were on unicycle, I am really looking
forward to coasting down hills.

By the way, I'm not famous ... yet! :p

--
muni_guy

http://www.mountainunicycling.com/~choyer
muni_guy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/77

trials_uni
March 29th 06, 02:57 AM
man i wich i could go ...but i need my money for my new hub/crankset and
for niagra falls. plus im not much of a distance guy

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

Murde Mental
March 29th 06, 03:01 AM
Brian MacKenzie wrote:
> OK everyone, time is approaching where we will need to register teams
> for this event.
>
> http://www.wowmtb.com (look for 'lifestyles' under events)
>
> This is gonna be a blast. We have two teams of a maximum of 25 (or so)
> teams. By the way, Carl Hoyer, the famous Unicyclist, is on a bike
> team this year, don't let him pass you. And think of slogans to shout
> at him if you see him on the trails ;)
>
> There are two teams, 10 guys. (if it so happens that we exceed in
> interest, I would happily volunteer my spot and concentrate the whole
> weekend on filming) I would still have as much fun.
>
> Here's the list of potential riders I have so far. While your place
> cannot be confirmed until I recieve your $160cdn (which includes
> license, race fees, lodging in cabins, and food) for the weekend) here
> is the list of 'maybes'
>
> please confirm asap. (money talks, seeing as I have to pre-pay for
> both teams and would hate to get stiffed by someone not showing up at
> the last minute)
>
> We will split the teams up based on skill/experience before the race in
> order to make both teams competitive with each other.
>
> (ps, I will have two HDV cameras and a Glidecam Smoothshooter by that
> time, so this race will be 'completely' documented!)
>
> Brian MacKenzie (schlumpf 29")
> Ryan Atkins (29")
> Gilby (schlumpf 29")
> Shamus Rask (24")
> Tim Morin (24")
> Owen Kirby (24")
> Vince Lemay (24")
> Richard Aschenbrenner (24")

What?! You mean you're not going at it solo again?! you panzy! :p

No word on wether Joel's gonna be there?

--
Murde Mental

"You make love demon style." ~Kristine

Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one who's little path would make me
sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a
little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Brian MacKenzie
March 29th 06, 03:08 AM
Murde Mental wrote:

> No word on wether Joel's gonna be there?

oops...

Brian MacKenzie (schlumpf 29")
Ryan Atkins (29")
Gilby (schlumpf 29")
Shamus Rask (24")
Tim Morin (24")
Owen Kirby (24")
Vince Lemay (24")
Richard Aschenbrenner (24")
Joel Burgess (24")

--
Brian MacKenzie

'Training Wheel Not Required DVD - New 6min short as seen on
www.unicycle.tv' (http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
All proceeds from TWNR go directly into my next movie due for release
Sept 1 2006
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

vincelemay
April 3rd 06, 03:05 AM
Check your pm.
For that race, I will try to get a hand on a 29" wheel to put under my
coker frame. It would be neat!

--
vincelemay
vincelemay's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5812

Brian MacKenzie
April 3rd 06, 04:25 AM
Confirmed:

BRIAN MACKENZIE (SCHLUMPF 29\")
Ryan Atkins (29")
Gilby (schlumpf 29")
SHAMUS RASK (24\")
*Tim Morin (24")*Owen Kirby (24")
VINCE LEMAY (29\")
Richard Aschenbrenner (24")
JOEL BURGESS (24\")
*Ben Plotkin-Swing (29")*

vince, if you want to use my airfoil Coker...

--
Brian MacKenzie

'Training Wheel Not Required DVD - New 6min short as seen on
www.unicycle.tv' (http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
All proceeds from TWNR go directly into my next movie due for release
Sept 1 2006
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

nathan
April 3rd 06, 07:52 AM
It's a real bummer but this year this event collides with a big one
we're doing out here so we can't come. Having done that race twice, I
can say it has been my favorite 24 hour race ever - a non-stop blast. I
REALLY recommend getting a 29er if you want to actually race. 24" is
just too slow, especially if you have long cranks. Also get the best
lighting system you can, although there won't be that many night laps
since it gets dark quite late. 29er w/152mm is the way to go. Have a
blast!

If you're interested, here are my 'photos from 2005'
(http://nhoover.smugmug.com/gallery/662586) and my 'photos from 2004.'
(http://nhoover.smugmug.com/gallery/1067996)

---Nathan

--
nathan
nathan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/251

Brian MacKenzie
April 3rd 06, 11:46 AM
nathan wrote:
> I REALLY recommend getting a 29er if you want to actually race. 24" is
> just too slow, especially if you have long cranks.
>
> ---Nathan

we're going to divy up the teams with skilll/wheel size spread out to
both teams

--

vincelemay wrote:
> Brian, Check your pm.
> For that race, I will try to get a hand on a 29" wheel to put under my
> coker frame. It would be neat!

i see no PM from you. mon Dieu

--
Brian MacKenzie

'Training Wheel Not Required DVD - New 6min short as seen on
www.unicycle.tv' (http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
All proceeds from TWNR go directly into my next movie due for release
Sept 1 2006
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Brian MacKenzie
April 15th 06, 02:14 PM
Confirmed:

Brian MacKenzie (schlumpf 29")
Shamus Rask (24")
Tim Morin (24")
Owen Kirby (24")
Vince Lemay (29")
Joel Burgess (24")
Ben Plotkin-Swing (29")
Jason MacKenzie (24")

--
Brian MacKenzie

'Training Wheel Not Required DVD - New 6min short as seen on
www.unicycle.tv' (http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
All proceeds from TWNR go directly into my next movie due for release
Sept 1 2006
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

vincelemay
April 25th 06, 11:14 PM
-Update:-
Trying to find a cheap 29er didn't worked out, so I decided I will be
riding my Big One for the race!
I have now 175mm cranks on it, and I just ordered a 36" tubeless kit
from Stan's www.notubes.com . Same kit that Ken Looi and others have on
their rig since some times ago, thanks guys for the link! I hope it'll
be good.
It's going to be great!

--
vincelemay
vincelemay's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5812

evil-nick
April 26th 06, 02:25 AM
Too far for me, since I'd have to drive there from NH, then back, and be
in some sort of condition to work :'( A shame, 'cause I really want to
go :'(:'(

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

Brian MacKenzie
May 6th 06, 12:22 PM
we need a couple more people if anyone is still interested

--
Brian MacKenzie

Justonewheel: 'Just put the new uni together in the driveway stopped to
move the car and ran over the uni.'

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Tim Morin
May 6th 06, 04:05 PM
I'm there. Woohoo!!!

--
Tim Morin
Tim Morin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11002

harper
May 6th 06, 05:20 PM
" 24 Hour Race, Ontario, May 21-22 Lidestyles of the Rich and Famous?"

Don't you mean "ridestyles" or are you trying to merge words? You spent
too much time in Romania.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

Brian MacKenzie
May 6th 06, 05:44 PM
harper wrote:

> Don't you mean "ridestyles" or are you trying to merge words? You spent
> too much time in Romania.

Don't you mean "lifestyles" or have you spent too much time underground
in Sudbury?

--
Brian MacKenzie

Justonewheel: 'Just put the new uni together in the driveway stopped to
move the car and ran over the uni.'

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

harper
May 6th 06, 05:59 PM
Brian MacKenzie wrote:
> have you spent too much time underground in Sudbury?

Yes.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

nathan
May 8th 06, 07:29 AM
Anyone who enjoys offroad unicycling in a great setting with great
people: you should go do this race. It's worth flying in for from
anywhere in the US or Canada. I've done quite a few 24 hour races in 4
countries and this event is my favorite. Wish I could come this year,
but it's not to be. See you there in 2007.

---Nathan

--
nathan
nathan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/251

Tim Morin
May 9th 06, 04:41 AM
How many people are in now?

--
Tim Morin
Tim Morin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11002

Brian MacKenzie
May 9th 06, 02:47 PM
is julien not coming for this one?

looks like we will have 8 guys

--
Brian MacKenzie

Justonewheel: 'Just put the new uni together in the driveway stopped to
move the car and ran over the uni.'

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Brian MacKenzie
May 9th 06, 03:01 PM
Brian MacKenzie (schlumpf 29")
Shamus Rask (24")
Tim Morin (24")
Owen Kirby (24")
Vince Lemay (36")
Joel Burgess (24")
Jordan Brown (24")
Jason MacKenzie (24")

--
Brian MacKenzie

Justonewheel: 'Just put the new uni together in the driveway stopped to
move the car and ran over the uni.'

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Murde Mental
May 9th 06, 04:28 PM
Brian MacKenzie wrote:
> is julien not coming for this one?
>
> looks like we will have 8 guys

I don't think he will be... He doesn't have a Muni... anyways, I can
check with him.

--
Murde Mental

"You make love demon style." ~Kristine

Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one who's little path would make me
sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a
little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
*-666-UNICYCLE FOR THE ANTI-CHRIST-666-*
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

unicyclejoe
May 10th 06, 02:58 AM
Alright due to a tremendous amount of pressure from Dan it looks like I
am in, I still need to confirm I can avoid work for the week end, but
it looks promising.
I should be able to let you know by Friday at the latest. I will post
here as soon as I know.

-Joey

--
unicyclejoe
unicyclejoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/377

Tim Morin
May 10th 06, 03:04 AM
Check your dates Brian. I think it's May 20-21. Which means the
preride would be Saturday. You Pretard.

--
Tim Morin
Tim Morin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11002

Brian MacKenzie
May 10th 06, 07:09 AM
that sounds great joey! if you come is dan coming?

and ben?

tim, check your dates wiener, the pre-ride is this sunday the 14th

the race is sat (20th) noon - sun (21st)noon

--
Brian MacKenzie

Justonewheel: 'Just put the new uni together in the driveway stopped to
move the car and ran over the uni.'

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Tim Morin
May 10th 06, 10:50 PM
Got it. Crap, I'd sure like to go on Sunday. Do you think they will
allow us to ride prior to the race on Sat? or possibly Fri nite?

--
Tim Morin
Tim Morin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11002

kapoute
May 11th 06, 12:00 AM
Does anyone has a Muni that I could buy for 200-250$ ?

I'll love to go

--
kapoute

Sorry, I don't speak english !

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Brian MacKenzie
May 11th 06, 03:43 AM
kapoute wrote:
> Does anyone has a Muni that I could buy for 200-250$ ?
>
> I'll love to go

you can borrow a muni with KH 140mm cranks for the race if you want.
or a coker

--
Brian MacKenzie

Justonewheel: 'Just put the new uni together in the driveway stopped to
move the car and ran over the uni.'

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

kapoute
May 12th 06, 12:24 AM
oooh nice ! well I may come if I can borrow a muni. I just need to check
with vincent lemay if he has a place in his car....

If I can come for sure... to who am I sending the 160 cdn $ ???

--
kapoute

Sorry, I don't speak english !

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Brian MacKenzie
May 12th 06, 12:40 AM
kapoute wrote:
> oooh nice ! well I may come if I can borrow a muni. I just need to check
> with vincent lemay if he has a place in his car....
>
> If I can come for sure... to who am I sending the 160 cdn $ ???

if you come, bring it with you and give it to me

--
Brian MacKenzie

Justonewheel: 'Just put the new uni together in the driveway stopped to
move the car and ran over the uni.'

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

vincelemay
May 12th 06, 03:03 AM
Yeah we're coming for sure!
But we just have to find/borrow/rent a car since I don't have one
anymore.
See you there, riders!

--
vincelemay
vincelemay's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5812

kapoute
May 12th 06, 03:25 AM
All right ! Brian count me in !!! and dont forget to bring the Muni that
I'll use ( if I borrow it from you )

I'll bring you the 160 cdn $ there
Do you prefer a cheque or cash ???

Thanks !

--
kapoute

Sorry, I don't speak english !

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Brian MacKenzie
May 12th 06, 03:26 AM
kapoute wrote:
> All right ! Brian count me in !!! and dont forget to bring the Muni that
> I'll use ( if I borrow it from you )
>
> I'll bring you the 160 cdn $ there
> Do you prefer a cheque or cash ???
>
> Thanks !

Alright!

Cash please

--
Brian MacKenzie

Justonewheel: 'Just put the new uni together in the driveway stopped to
move the car and ran over the uni.'

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Murde Mental
May 12th 06, 02:40 PM
vincelemay wrote:
> Yeah we're coming for sure!
> But we just have to find/borrow/rent a car since I don't have one
> anymore.
> See you there, riders!

Moi, Julien pi toi on peut se separer le prix d'une location de
voiture... pi le gas. Ca devrait pas etre un probleme.

--
Murde Mental

"You make love demon style." ~Kristine

Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one who's little path would make me
sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a
little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
*-666-UNICYCLE FOR THE ANTI-CHRIST-666-*
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Brian MacKenzie
May 12th 06, 02:56 PM
Murde Mental wrote:
> Moi, Julien pi toi on peut se separer le prix d'une location de
> voiture... pi le gas. Ca devrait pas etre un probleme.

For those English speaking viewers, allow me to offer a 100% exact
French to English translation via Babblefish:

'Me, Julian pi you one can itself separer the price of a car housing...
pi the gas. Ca would have not etre a probleme. '

--
Brian MacKenzie

Justonewheel: 'Just put the new uni together in the driveway stopped to
move the car and ran over the uni.'

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Murde Mental
May 12th 06, 06:42 PM
Oh Brian, I love it when you don't speak french!

--
Murde Mental

"You make love demon style." ~Kristine

Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one who's little path would make me
sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a
little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
*-666-UNICYCLE FOR THE ANTI-CHRIST-666-*
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

unicyclejoe
May 15th 06, 03:50 AM
So it turns out Ben and I can make it, but it looks like there is only
space for one more racer, is that the case? if so let me know ASAP as
I need to make plans one way or the other. if there is in fact only
space for one more racer I dont Think either of us will be there. Ben
still may be able to make it if he can find another ride, but you will
have to ask him. let me know.

-Joey

--
unicyclejoe
unicyclejoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/377

Brian MacKenzie
May 15th 06, 04:06 AM
no that's perfect, jordan is out :)

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv) | 'Inner Balance
Blog' (http://innerbalancemovie.blogspot.com)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Brian MacKenzie
May 15th 06, 02:07 PM
Brian MacKenzie (schlumpf 29")
Shamus Rask (24")
Tim Morin (24")
Owen Kirby (24")
Vince Lemay (36")
Joel Burgess (24")
Julien Renaud (24")
Jason MacKenzie (24")
Ben Plotkin-Swing (29")
Joey (?")

This will be a great event again this year!!

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv) | 'Inner Balance
Blog' (http://innerbalancemovie.blogspot.com)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Brian MacKenzie
May 17th 06, 08:11 PM
From Mike at WOW:

Hello all. Almost time!

This will be the last broadcast prior to the race. READ THE WHOLE THING
PLEASE!!!!! The most important thing is to check in at the Main Chalet
when you arrive. You need to sign a waiver before you even use the
toilet!

I will be up at Mansfield to stay as of Friday morning. I'll check
email one last time before I depart Mississauga. Otherwise if its
really, really necessary that you reach me try my cell at 416-275-8258
on Friday or Saturday. Reception depends upon where I am in the woods.

Goods News

1)Dark City Coffee has come through for us again. You'll be treated to
some of the finest coffee you've ever had. Always available for you for
the entire event.

2)Hammer Gel - once again thanks to ACS Distributing in Aurora for
helping us out with this fine product. Samples will be available for
everyone.

3)Medals - they look awesome. Best we've ever done.

4)Swag - equally great and more substantial than we've ever done. No
hints. You'll see and you'll certainly appreciate them Saturday night.

5)Prizes - better than ever before. Very pleased about this.

Bad News

1)Our loyal friend Jim Best of Best Bike Works will not be helping us
this year. Jim as you know has been doing free wrenching for everyone
at the Lifestyles every year. He has an ailing friend that requires his
attention. That being said, make sure you've got enough kit to look
after your needs. The usual things at Mansfield are derailleurs thanks
to the derailleur eating twigs, chains thanks to all of the hills, and
the need for lube thanks to sandy soil. Be prepared. I'll help you if I
can, but I've got a lot of things to look after this weekend.

2)The Weather - toss a coin. Dress warm. Forecast is for a low of 5C at
night which will get your attention. We'll get a fire going. To check
out a forecast for Alliston (nearest main town) go to this link -
http://tinyurl.com/glus7
40% chance of showers both days so again be prepared.

OTHER ITEMS

Arrival Time

Obviously arrive by the time the race starts at 12 noon on Saturday May
20, but we would like to have everyone there by at least 10:00am on
Saturday, with the mandatory riders meeting at 10:30am. Registration
and sign-in will be open Friday afternoon at 5pm. The W.O.W. crew will
be hanging out in the main chalet Friday night watching some videos,
enjoying beer, scotch and cigars and generally adding to our own
personal mythologies. You are most welcome to join us.

The cabins will be available after 5pm on Friday. Food will NOT be
available on Friday night or Saturday morning so bring along your own
(kitchen facilities will not be available for you to use). Coffee and
hot water WILL be available on Saturday morning. Regardless of when you
arrive, please check in to the Main Chalet at the Outdoor Centre for
instructions.

Accommodations

The cabins are equipped with bunk beds. You will need to bring a
sleeping bag, pillow, towels and toiletries. There are washrooms and
showers in several locations near the cabins. NOT every cabin has an
electrical outlet. Just to be on the safe side, please bring one long
extension cord and an electrical power bar for light recharging. There
are additional locations around the Main Chalet for charging, and a
huge assortment of outlets in the Field Centre. As well, it would be a
big help if you brought along a coffee mug for your Dark City Coffee.
As a kids camp mugs are in short supply.

Warning!!!

The biting insects are definitely out. Both black flies and mosquitoes
since its an early spring. Please bring insect repellent, especially
for the evening hours.

Quiet Time

From 11pm to 7am. Please no noise during these hours as a courtesy to
others.

Etiquette

No dirty bikes in the cabins. No dirty shoes in the cabins, in the
showers, in the washrooms, in the Field Centre or the Main Chalet.

Menu and Meal Times - we will be using meal tickets. A team member or
helper can put together a plate of food for you if you are out on the
course. We will then heat it up for you when you are ready. Meal times
are noted below. They are subject to change according to her Supreme
Highness Chef Danielle.

Saturday Lunch - 12:30pm - 1:30pm

Saturday Dinner - 6:00pm - 7:00 or perhaps a little later

Sunday Breakfast - 7:30am-8:30am

Sunday Lunch - 1pm sharp (awards immediately before)

Trail Food (Energy Bars, etc.) are the riders responsibility. Best to
bring your own along. Coffee will be available for the entire race,
however it is up to you to let us know if a new pot has to be brewed.
We can't be everywhere!

That's it. I can't think of anything else right now. If its important
I'll let you know when you arrive.

Can't hardly wait. I feel like a kid at Christmas!

Happy Trails!

Mike, W.O.W.

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv) | 'Inner Balance
Blog' (http://innerbalancemovie.blogspot.com)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

unicyclejoe
May 18th 06, 01:20 AM
Ben and I cannot make it :( un-fortunately there has been allot of
flooding in the Massachusetts area which means crazy hours for the
foreseeable future for me at work, and Ben has no ride other than me.
Looks like instead of having fun and unicycling all week its 12 hours
days stacked on top of each other till I collapse. Oh well hopefully we
will make it next year.

-Joey

--
unicyclejoe
unicyclejoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/377

Brian MacKenzie
May 18th 06, 02:17 AM
unicyclejoe wrote:
> Ben and I cannot make it

We didn't want any Americans at this race anyways

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv) | 'Inner Balance
Blog' (http://innerbalancemovie.blogspot.com)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

trials_uni
May 18th 06, 02:22 AM
Brian MacKenzie wrote:
> We didn't want any Americans at this race anyways

Hahaha, your so non-chalante. i love it.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

kapoute
May 19th 06, 04:49 PM
YAY we will be there tonight!

I cant wait !!

--
kapoute

Sorry, I don't speak english !

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Brian MacKenzie
May 19th 06, 04:50 PM
see you guys there, i'm leaving in an hour!

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv) | 'Inner Balance
Blog' (http://innerbalancemovie.blogspot.com)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Google