PDA

View Full Version : Photo Spread in the Ottawa Sun

Jason Allemann
March 30th 06, 07:26 PM
During our group ride last weekend we caught the attention of a
photographer from the Ottawa Sun who followed us around for a while.

I've scanned the photo spread that appeared in today's paper. You can
see the pictures 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/s8sc8).

It even mentions that fact that we organized the ride through
unicyclist.com!

Jason Allemann

'Creaky Wheel Videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/creakywheel)
'True Dimensions' (http://www.truedimensions.com)
Jason Allemann's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3702

hagbag14
March 30th 06, 07:41 PM
thats so sweet to bad i couldn't come though.... nathan didn't they
spell your last name wrong on page 41? its says Tappion? how you guys
get to gether another weekend that me and beener can come up though
cause it looks like a blast

--
hagbag14

It's almost so fun it endanger's my health!
hagbag14's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11068

ntappin
March 30th 06, 09:25 PM
yeah they did, I guess that means I'm going to have to go lop some heads
down at the sun, damn, and i just cleaned my hands of the last person
that mispelled my last name and had no editor.

--
ntappin

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home