PDA

View Full Version : Landed my first Pedal to Rubber!

madmattunipro
March 31st 06, 05:02 AM
Today was one of those days that everything, at least as far as
unicycling goes, went right.

Had a real flowin' ride with my trials riding two-wheeler buddy, and
finished it off with landing my first pedal to rubber ever. After the
first, I kept landing it with about 80% consistancy. Feels good to land
a new trick. Especially landing a crank climb on a 24in.:D

Heck YES!

Anyone else have a recent success story? I'd hate to think I'm the only
one who's had a truly awesome ride this week.

--
madmattunipro

Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving in a
pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly
used up, totally worn out, and loudly declaring, "WOW what a ride!"
madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763

onefiftyfour
March 31st 06, 05:11 AM
i just got my first rubber to pedal.

that's 1ft wheel walk then back to pedals.

--
onefiftyfour

http://eric.texasunicycle.com
onefiftyfour's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3495

madmattunipro
March 31st 06, 05:28 AM
Sweet, I can't even -attempt- to one footed wheel walk. I can do some
standard ww, but not too well.

--
madmattunipro

Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving in a
pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly
used up, totally worn out, and loudly declaring, "WOW what a ride!"
madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763

litldude2
March 31st 06, 06:28 AM
Today I landed a few of those things that Sabin does in defect where you
stand on the cranks then do a leg around then plant your foot on the
tire then jump up and do a body varial and land with the uni backwards.
I have been getting my rolling 360 unispins better and better now I can
ride, 360 unispin and ride away without stopping or hopping at all.
Thats about it for today.

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com

James_Potter wrote:
> I think we could just apply the same cure we use for bread, to humans.
> just scrape off the cancer with a butter knife, then put jelly on it,
> and eat it...mmmmmm

monkeyman
March 31st 06, 01:25 PM
I tried one those (crank grab to rubber) yesterday, and I almost got
it...I had to leave though, so I only tried it once
I'm gonna go back tomorrow or tongiht and work some more

--
monkeyman

Radical Reed wrote:
> Truedat rap is, Rednecks Atempting Poetry

'just' (http://oldeenglish.org/gymclass.html) about the coolest thing
I've ever seen
I am an MRian prophet, follower of 768
monkeyman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11455

flyer
March 31st 06, 04:29 PM
weirdo street riders. My stand-up koosh koosh is coming along though :)

--
flyer
flyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9894

Jerrick
March 31st 06, 06:41 PM
Sweet!!! i haven't tried pedal to rubber yet, but my cranks to rubber
are almost perfect, like 49\50. I should start practicing pedal grabs,
but its raining, but wait! i don't care if its raining!!!
muwahahahaha!!!:D

--
Jerrick

from chosen:

can you give me a shoutout in your sig. some thing like i love
jonny....or jonny is the coolest. or be creative. but pleeeasssee can i
have a shoutout from you?

jonny

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home