PDA

View Full Version : Science Fiction

hemyd
March 31st 06, 07:44 AM
On just about every science fition film I've seen they show an alien race
that sucks all blood out of humans. How about a film showing an alien race
which sucks all petrol out of cars???

--
Henry

remove !!! to reply

Ideal
March 31st 06, 08:17 AM
no, but there is the Czech cult movie 'Upir z Feratu' where a vampire
rally car sucks the driver's blood via the accelerator pedal.
Steve

http://ideal1984.blogspot.com/

"

gplama
March 31st 06, 10:28 AM
hemyd Wrote:
> On just about every science fition film I've seen they show an alien
> race
> that sucks all blood out of humans. How about a film showing an alien
> race
> which sucks all petrol out of cars???

I think I'm already being attacked by these little pricks.. every time
I get in my car there is sfa fuel!....

--
gplama

March 31st 06, 12:05 PM
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:44:12 +1100, "hemyd" > wrote:

> On just about every science fition film I've seen they show an alien race
> that sucks all blood out of humans. How about a film showing an alien race
> which sucks all petrol out of cars???

That is just too much like reality.

Plodder
March 31st 06, 12:29 PM
--
Frank

Drop DACKS to reply
"hemyd" > wrote in message
u...
> On just about every science fition film I've seen they show an alien race
> that sucks all blood out of humans. How about a film showing an alien race
> which sucks all petrol out of cars???
>
> --
> Henry
>
> remove !!! to reply

No need for SF - the alien race already exists... kids.

"Mum, will you drive me to school?" "Mum, will you drive me to the video
shop?" Mum, will you drive me to..." All petrol gone!

Me (not a Mum)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home