PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 1" steel threadless cromoly stem like Salsa - 100mm or 110mm

Al Russo
April 1st 06, 12:29 AM
This might be a bit of a longshot, but I'm looking for a 1" threadess steel
stem, ideally an older Salsa or one like the current Kelly steel stems. I'm
trying to avoid using a shim, so a 1-1/8" stem is not really what I want.

90 degree, or moderate positive rise (less than 15 degrees), and black would
be ideal. Very good to excellent condition. NOS is fine too!!

I'm looking for steel because I want the stiffness, but most important for
aesthetic reasons (it's for a skinny-tube lugged steel bike). Please let me
know what you have - al(dot)russo(at)sbcglobal(dot)net. Thanks so much!!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home