PDA

View Full Version : fireball 24 x 3 on a torker lx?

sticknui
April 1st 06, 12:58 AM
I have a 2004 Torker LX. Can I fit a Dyno Fireball 24 x 3.0 Tire on it?
I have a schwinn stingray 2.35 inch tire on it now and there seems to
be lots of clearance left but I dont want to buy the fireball unless it
will fit.

--
sticknui

"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it
holds the universe together...."
~ Carl Zwanzig
sticknui's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9806

Brian O.
April 1st 06, 01:11 AM
sticknui wrote:
> I have a 2004 Torker LX. Can I fit a Dyno Fireball 24 x 3.0 Tire on it?
> I have a schwinn stingray 2.35 inch tire on it now and there seems to
> be lots of clearance left but I dont want to buy the fireball unless it
> will fit.

Even if the frame fit it in, your rim would be way too narrow.

--
Brian O.

habbywall
April 1st 06, 01:14 AM
why would you want to put a three inch tire on a freestyle uni anyways?
dont buy it cause it definitly wont fit

--
habbywall

da billboard is over

> look her up in the phone book, then go over to her house, and stare in
> her window late at night.

-james potter on getting a gf
habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

sticknui
April 1st 06, 02:50 AM
I never use the uni for freestyle, just for street riding. i just
figureed a fatter tire would give more cousion going over bumps and
stuff... probably just have to get another uni with a bigger tire,
like a 29er. I needed an excuse to get one anyway.. ;)

--
sticknui

"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it
holds the universe together...."
~ Carl Zwanzig
sticknui's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9806

Google