PDA

View Full Version : KH bearing question

dubmuni2004
April 1st 06, 07:56 AM
so I have a frame fitted for the '03/'04 KH hub and crank assembly, all
of which needs replacing. I'd like to upgrade to the new onza/KH hub
and crank setup, but I don't know if the bearing size is the same. I
also have an alex DX-32 rim that I'd like to keep in that setup. So
basically I'm asking if I can get away with putting an onza/KH hub and
crank assembly with an alex DX-32 rim put in technically an '03/'04 KH
frame without occuring size/gap/bearing/wrong # of spokes problems.

--
dubmuni2004

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

AIM: IhaveAsuckySN
dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837

giraffe
April 1st 06, 09:06 AM
yes

--
giraffe

GizmoDuck wrote:

> I yanked on my foot and straigtened it and stuck the bone back into
> the skin.

:rolleyes:
giraffe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9372

kington99