PDA

View Full Version : yay no more ridiculing

dan de man
April 1st 06, 11:03 AM
finnaly my best friend is starting to uni after about 2 weeks i sold him
a uni for 100 dollars and 3 days after getiing it hes making 10 meter
run on average(his best being a 15.5 metre run) so his mother has
agreed to let him ride to school when he gets better and then with the
saftey in numbers up our sleeves we shall not be ridiculled for being
the only guys who can ride on one wheel yeah :) :) :) :) :) :)

--
dan de man

the second maori unicyclist on this forum (the first being
unicyclistjoe)hehehe i can imagine myself doing a unihaka before a
unihokey game
dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Jerrick
April 1st 06, 11:11 AM
dan de man wrote:
> finnaly my best friend is starting to uni after about 2 weeks i sold him
> a uni for 100 dollars and 3 days after getiing it hes making 10 meter
> run on average(his best being a 15.5 metre run) so his mother has
> agreed to let him ride to school when he gets better and then with the
> saftey in numbers up our sleeves we shall not be ridiculled for being
> the only guys who can ride on one wheel yeah :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thats awesome that you got your friend into it and that he is learning
well, gots a good teacher i assume =p but even number youll be
ridiculled, but thats one of the fun parts in unicycling, hearing all
the things ppl say as you ride by, like today, i guy told my friend to
do a wheelioe, then told me to do a bunny hop, so i do a nice rolling
hope, do a little 180, ride SIF do the biggest hop i can do, about 3
feet, ride off backwards for a little, turn around and finish by going
one footed, simple stuff but left the guy stunned =p

--
Jerrick

from chosen:

can you give me a shoutout in your sig. some thing like i love
jonny....or jonny is the coolest. or be creative. but pleeeasssee can i
have a shoutout from you?

jonny

skianduniaddict
April 1st 06, 01:55 PM
show people a uni video and they no longer think were stupid clowns and
want to learn in a month unicyclers in my town went from 2 to 6

--
skianduniaddict

number1 under 15 skiier in the united states
ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

LikeableRodent
April 1st 06, 05:52 PM
You'd think that safety in numbers would help, but in my experience it
doesn't, at least if your second rider is also a guy. What -does- help
though is getting a girl to ride with. Most of the loudmouths who yell
stuff tend to be guys, and I've found that it shuts most of them up if
a girl's riding too.

--
LikeableRodent
LikeableRodent's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10154

dale_dale
April 1st 06, 05:59 PM
if its a hot girl all the better

--
dale_dale

___________
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

LikeableRodent
April 1st 06, 06:07 PM
dale_dale wrote:
> if its a hot girl all the better

She is.

--
LikeableRodent
LikeableRodent's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10154

cathwood
April 1st 06, 06:22 PM
LikeableRodent wrote:
> You'd think that safety in numbers would help, but in my experience it
> doesn't, at least if your second rider is also a guy. What -does- help
> though is getting a girl to ride with. Most of the loudmouths who yell
> stuff tend to be guys, and I've found that it shuts most of them up if
> a girl's riding too.

Doesn't work for me. I guess I'm not hot :(

Cathy

--
cathwood

Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

dan de man
April 1st 06, 11:23 PM
when i say ridiculing i mean non uni releated but also my gf is getting
in to it so theres a girl (and shes hot)

--
dan de man

the second maori unicyclist on this forum (the first being
unicyclistjoe)hehehe i can imagine myself doing a unihaka before a
unihokey game
dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

dale_dale
April 2nd 06, 12:03 AM
woo hot girlfriends riding...

my (hot) girlfriend wont go near a unicycle

--
dale_dale

dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

Google