PDA

View Full Version : I was thinking about getting

John
April 1st 06, 11:41 AM
I was thinking about getting one of those toddler carriers
for my bike and sticking a doll in it. That way people might
give me more room and not hassle me - them thinking
"baby on board". What do people think?

jim
April 1st 06, 12:23 PM
I think you ought have your sexuality looked into

"John" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I was thinking about getting one of those toddler carriers
> for my bike and sticking a doll in it. That way people might
> give me more room and not hassle me - them thinking
> "baby on board". What do people think?

Donga
April 1st 06, 01:08 PM
They'll pull up next to you and tell you that you are stupid for
risking the life of your child.

beerwolf
April 1st 06, 01:28 PM
John wrote:

>I was thinking about getting one of those toddler carriers
> for my bike and sticking a doll in it. That way people might
> give me more room and not hassle me - them thinking
> "baby on board". What do people think?

Don't forget the helmet for the doll (legal requirement).
--
beerwolf (remove amphibian to reply by email)

gplama
April 1st 06, 09:36 PM
beerwolf Wrote:
> Don't forget the helmet for the doll (legal requirement).

Riding around with a headless doll makes more of a statement... not
sure about what, but it would be funny :)

--
gplama

flaco
April 1st 06, 10:43 PM
What's with all the name changes? John, Tom, Tim, Boxman?

TimC
April 2nd 06, 02:32 AM
On 2006-04-01, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)

> John Wrote:
>> I was thinking about getting one of those toddler carriers
>> for my bike and sticking a doll in it.
>
> Warning: now approaching Wrong Town. Population: You :D

A sigfile of Chris McGonnell's, in another froup is:

"McGonnell, welcome to Plonksville, population: You" -- Stacia

--
TimC
I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home