PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any comments on the story about motorists versus

Don
April 1st 06, 10:03 PM
Does anyone have any comments on the story about
motorists versus cyclists on 60 Minutes Personally, it
did seem to me that it was not as anti-cyclist as some
other stories I have seen on some of the other current
affairs shows. I also believe the comment at the end of
the story about the bad image of cyclists in most
people's minds comeing from the conduct of cycle
couriers has some merit.

flaco
April 1st 06, 10:37 PM
Whoops, 60 minutes runs tonight, not this morning. Maybe you are making
things up.

Don
April 1st 06, 11:42 PM
flaco wrote:
> Whoops, 60 minutes runs tonight, not this morning. Maybe you are making
> things up.

this was 2 or 3 weeks ago

flaco
April 2nd 06, 01:43 AM
But Sixty Minutes was off air during the Commonwealth games. And there
is nothing mentioned in the archives on the web. Maybe you are talking
about Tonight Today or maybe Frontline. It seems to be more up their
alley.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home