PDA

View Full Version : vancouver unicyclist video

brockfisher05
April 2nd 06, 06:00 PM
well I know the vancouver guys along with me dont usually post videos of
group rides on unicyclist.com,but i thought I would post the latest one
of some of the trials riders riding and just having some fun.:D hope
you guys enjoy

http://tinyurl.com/mmzqs

the riders are:

Ryan kremsater.........kid with blue uni
Frank barchard..........guy with green jacket
james hargrave.........guy with black uni and brown helmet
Brock fisher..............guy with black helmet red uni

--
brockfisher05

Also a member of the Vancouver unicycle group

ADD ME AT:
brockfisher05's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

kapoute
April 2nd 06, 06:25 PM
Nice video ! I liked the line at the end with the water thing... that
was clean

--
kapoute

Sorry, I don't speak english !

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

gordythegon
April 2nd 06, 06:56 PM
good vid. I liked the water thing at the end to.

--
gordythegon
gordythegon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10642

brockfisher05
April 2nd 06, 07:24 PM
yeah I spent along time on that line at the end. it is one of my
favourite lines

--
brockfisher05

Also a member of the Vancouver unicycle group

ADD ME AT:
brockfisher05's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

brockfisher05
April 3rd 06, 06:25 AM
does anyone else have comments? I love hearing feedback

--
brockfisher05

Also a member of the Vancouver unicycle group

ADD ME AT:
brockfisher05's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

phthoruth
April 4th 06, 08:03 AM
Nice intro, Brock
The quicktime takes forever to download... not compressed much?
Good music
You didn't film enough to catch our best tricks.
You'll need a new title for your next one, unless you plan a mini
series of rainy rides in vancouver :)

--
phthoruth
phthoruth's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11491

Jerrick
April 4th 06, 08:13 AM
i liked the last line, i have some spots like that downtown where i
live, but nothing like that, maybe im not looking hard enough lol, keep
up the good riding, maybe some more street stuff, or really technical
riding =p keep up the good riding:D

--
Jerrick

from chosen:

can you give me a shoutout in your sig. some thing like i love
jonny....or jonny is the coolest. or be creative. but pleeeasssee can i
have a shoutout from you?

jonny

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home