PDA

View Full Version : Newcaslte

cathwood
April 2nd 06, 06:08 PM
I know this is short notice but I was wondering if anybody new any good
(gentle) off road routes near to the Marioy Hotel in Newcastle. Or if
anybody fancies riding with me? It'd be on Sunday late morning on the
9th of April?

Cathy

ps i meant newcastle (uk)

--
cathwood

Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

matt_t
April 2nd 06, 06:31 PM
Dammit, I go to university there but have Easter holidays for the next 3
weeks:(
Joe Baxter might be around though, he lives near Whitley Bay. I can pm
you his email if you don't have it already?

--
matt_t

You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless. You gotta hope even
more, and cover your ears and go 'bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla!'
matt_t's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10922

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home