PDA

View Full Version : Santana Targa Tandem For Sale

DubT
April 3rd 06, 05:56 PM
We have a really nice Red 53/50 Santana Targa Tandem we would like to
sell, it had been hanging for the past 4 years and we do not intend to
ride it anymore. The bike is in good shape and has ZIPP tubular wheels,
front and rear, the front has the deep rim (ZIPP 440) and the rear is a
disc (ZIPP 950), the wheels alone sell for over $2,000. Asking $1,600
for the complete package. The bike is located in Central Illinois near
Champaign. The bike was bought new in 1989. Has DuraAce derailers, the
rear freewheel is an 8 speed.

Wayne Thais

217-377-8229

Google