PDA

View Full Version : Re: The fear factor..

James_Potter
April 3rd 06, 08:53 PM
maxisback wrote:
> After reading in the xavier collos thread I thought about this.. I might
> have already been posted but yea it's me :D ..
>
> Well do you think fear holds you back from being as good as you really
> are when it comes to unicycling ? What Im saying is do you think you
> have the skills but your fear is holding you back ? For an example
> crankfliping stairs, doing big gaps or even hopping onto stuff.. It was
> like that for me and hoping onto stuff for a bit until i beat my fear.
> Well you guys let me know what you think.. does fear hold you back when
> unicycling or you just dont have skills ?

sure is!!
a while back there was this gap that I knew was real easy, it was like
three feet across and three feet down, but it was scary because there
was a six foot drop in the middle...one day I finally said, screw it,
I'll just hurt myself...so I tried it, and didn't hurt myself!!

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
mikael atkinson
jonny peacock is my main man.
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom