PDA

View Full Version : Hump-day Uni Ride

hell-on-wheel
April 5th 06, 09:00 PM
I'm going out unicycling today! Who's joining me in celebration of the
middle of the week?

Sorry for the pointless thread, I've got just four weeks til my
half-decade career as a college student is over, and I honestly feel
like dropping out right now! So instead of sitting here, not writing a
15 pager, I'm gonna go out and do something I feel is much more
meaningful with my life...unicycle! I'll let you know how my ride went
when and if I come back!

If anyone else is suffering from senioritis, junioritis, workitis, or
just a general lack of motivation, treat your inflammation with an
epiphanic uni ride today, and then tell us all how it went.

--
hell-on-wheel

On the other hand, you have different fingers. - Steven Wright
hell-on-wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3425

domesticated ape
April 5th 06, 09:44 PM
I'm suffering from severe Third-Yearitis (similar to senioritis) and
Lack Of Motivation, at the moment dropping out and being a bum for the
rest of my life seems very appealing!
And to make it all worse it's too late to go for a uni ride. Bah.

--
domesticated ape

i like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes
domesticated ape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8599