PDA

View Full Version : 360 unispin

joshuni
April 6th 06, 04:08 AM
i just landed my first 360 unispin. it took about 60 tries and a little
under an hour. yeah, i know, if you can do it already, this means
nothing to you. but it's sooo cool that i finally landed one. maybe
i'll land 2 tommarrow.

--
joshuni

president of the norml uni sect

"and try not to worry about hurting yourself, because if you really
cared that much then you wouldn't be riding around on a wheel. :P"
-spudman

"quitting smoking is about as hard as starting flossing" -Comedy
Central, auther unknown
joshuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11670

swarbrim
April 6th 06, 07:01 AM
I am so close to mine, i can land one footed. Nice work on the 3-6-0
its a sweet move man. (as shaun said, time for the 540...)

Mike

--
swarbrim

:D add me at

"I know how you feel. I live in England, and I was given a raincoat for
Christmas three years ago, and I still haven't had chance to use it. "
-- Mike Fule
swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Jerrick
April 6th 06, 07:03 AM
Nice! i can hardly land my 180 unispins, but ill get it soon =p keep up
the work, next is 540s, then 720s, 900s!! 1080!!!!!!!

--
Jerrick

from chosen:

can you give me a shoutout in your sig. some thing like i love
jonny....or jonny is the coolest. or be creative. but pleeeasssee can i
have a shoutout from you?

jonny

clews-21
April 14th 06, 12:56 AM
nice work on the 360. I just landed a 180 unispin a week ago and i can
now do it almost every time. What I want to know is what is the trick
to spinning it 360 degrees, catching it, and keeping the pedles
horizontal.

--
clews-21
clews-21's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11947

forrestunifreak
April 14th 06, 01:14 AM
I would say to learn it rolling before 540's. Rolling 360s are cooler
than static.
But great job anyway, it took me several months before I even landed
one.

clews-21 wrote:
> nice work on the 360. I just landed a 180 unispin a week ago and i can
> now do it almost every time. What I want to know is what is the trick
> to spinning it 360 degrees, catching it, and keeping the pedles
> horizontal.

Well... you should have both hands on one side if your not already, on
the oppisite side that your spining to. And just spin it really hard
and throw your feet in.

Anybody have tips for 540's? :)

--
forrestunifreak

Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*jonny peacock is a
man

For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904

trials_uni
April 14th 06, 01:19 AM
forestunifreak wrote:
> Anybody have tips for 540's?

jump higher, spin faster

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

unisteez
April 14th 06, 01:39 AM
my shins and calves are tenderized after 3 hours of riding around this
mini trials course i have been building.
360 unispins down drops are a heck of a lot harder than doing them
standing still.

--
unisteez
unisteez's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11988