PDA

View Full Version : well its broken

dorfman
April 6th 06, 07:41 PM
well a while back i posted a thread called well i fell hard ....well i
got more xrays today and, i broke my fibula. I got a cool purple cast
that changes from blue 2 purple depending on the lighting...any way
heres a picture of my cast
i couldnt find my digital camera so i had 2 use my cheapo web
cam[image: http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/8112/picture0126np.jpg]

warren

ps. so no more unicycling for atleast another 4 weeks

--
dorfman

my unicycles are like my imaginary friends that every one can see.
i am Amandas NO.2 fan!
my myspace
http://tinyurl.com/s6dct
dorfman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10880

unisteve
April 6th 06, 07:50 PM
Another reason to learn one footed riding.

Heal quickly, fellow unicyclist.

--
unisteve

-\"i live on the edge. sometimes i fall off.\"-

la vie est belle...

harper is my hero.
unisteve's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/543

Wheel Rider
April 6th 06, 08:07 PM
dorfman wrote:
> well a while back i posted a thread called well i fell hard ....well i
> got more xrays today and, i broke my fibula. I got a cool purple cast
> that changes from blue 2 purple depending on the lighting...any way
> heres a picture of my cast
> i couldnt find my digital camera so i had 2 use my cheapo web cam
>
> warren
>
> ps. so no more unicycling for atleast another 4 weeks

Sorry to hear that.

Add your name to the Injured Reserve List along with Evan Byrne.

--
Wheel Rider

A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame someone else. - Waite Phillips
Wheel Rider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10656

manon1wheel
April 7th 06, 03:17 AM
that sucks man.. how long was it broken before you got a cast on it?

--
manon1wheel

Riley

I LOVE YOU GILBY
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

podzol
April 7th 06, 03:18 AM
Well, Ken Looi broke his too, so you're in good company.

I had my wrist x-rayed today. Doc thinks it has broken since a uni
accident last summer and was reinjurred during that last fencing
tournament, I took several blows to that wrist (No, I guess I don't
parry well at all with a sabre). I find out Monday. She has me on 9
ibuprofen a day until then.

Can you work on Hand WW?

Cool cast. Glitter would be a nice touch.

--
podzol

THE MISSING WHEELS TOUR DA YOOP!
Check out the charity ride, planning is under way.
Seeking riders and support.
*http://missingwheels.unicyclist.com/ *
podzol's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10131

pinwheel
April 7th 06, 07:52 AM
Boy, that's tough on both Podzol and Dorfman. Get better soon.
The purple is cool as long as it doesn't clash with your uni! :D

--
pinwheel
pinwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11624

Jerrick
April 7th 06, 08:32 AM
I wanna see the x-rays!! lol, i hope you get well soon, you can juggle
while you cant ride lol

--
Jerrick

from chosen:

can you give me a shoutout in your sig. some thing like i love
jonny....or jonny is the coolest. or be creative. but pleeeasssee can i
have a shoutout from you?

jonny

dorfman
April 7th 06, 11:25 AM
manon1wheel wrote:
> that sucks man.. how long was it broken before you got a cast on it?

2 weeks...went 2 the hospitle the night it happend but they didnt find
any breaks but told me 2 go 2 my normal docor on the next tuesday...i
did she thought that it was broken or fractured just by looking at how
swollen it still was..so she said that if its a hairline facture or
just a small fracture that it takes somtimes up to 2 weeks 2 show up on
x ray....so yea

--
dorfman

I BROKE MY FIBULA!
my unicycles are like my imaginary friends that every one can see.
i am Amandas NO.2 fan!
my myspace
http://tinyurl.com/s6dct
dorfman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10880

podzol
April 7th 06, 11:52 AM
dorfman wrote:
> 2 weeks...went 2 the hospitle the night it happend but they didnt find
> any breaks but told me 2 go 2 my normal docor on the next tuesday...i
> did she thought that it was broken or fractured just by looking at how
> swollen it still was..so she said that if its a hairline facture or
> just a small fracture that it takes somtimes up to 2 weeks 2 show up on
> x ray....so yea

Wow, smart doctor.

I really don't think mine is broken, but I am really stymied by how
much it hurts sometimes.

--
podzol

THE MISSING WHEELS TOUR DA YOOP!
Check out the charity ride, planning is under way.
Seeking riders and support.
*http://missingwheels.unicyclist.com/ *
podzol's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10131

dorfman
April 7th 06, 11:55 AM
podzol wrote:
> Wow, smart doctor.
>
> I really don't think mine is broken, but I am really stymied by how
> much it hurts sometimes.

well i hope you get well soon podzol becouse from what i here you dont
want those things 2 become longterm ailments....my dad broke his ancle
when he was 18 and he says that it still gets swollen everyso often..

--
dorfman

I BROKE MY FIBULA!
my unicycles are like my imaginary friends that every one can see.
i am Amandas NO.2 fan!
my myspace
http://tinyurl.com/s6dct
dorfman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10880

podzol
April 7th 06, 11:58 AM
dorfman wrote:
> well i hope you get well soon podzol becouse from what i here you dont
> want those things 2 become longterm ailments....my dad broke his ancle
> when he was 18 and he says that it still gets swollen everyso often..

Wow, Too bad about your Dad's ankle.Come to think about it I have a
snowboard injury on my ankle that only stopped flaring up a couple
years ago (It took 8 years to finish healing if indeed it has finally
healed.)

Thanks for the well widhes, D. A fast and thorough recovery to you,
too!

--
podzol

THE MISSING WHEELS TOUR DA YOOP!
Check out the charity ride, planning is under way.
Seeking riders and support.
*http://missingwheels.unicyclist.com/ *
podzol's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10131

Google