PDA

View Full Version : -- bee tow --

The Poop
April 7th 06, 03:35 AM
Who has tried out the new shaft drive -- bee tow -- rig with the hand
grip shifters? Is it worth the xtra $$$ buckage?!!

Ride-A-Lot
April 7th 06, 03:56 AM
The Poop wrote:
> Who has tried out the new shaft drive -- bee tow -- rig with the hand
> grip shifters? Is it worth the xtra $$$ buckage?!!

If you get one of these, you won't need any kind of drivetrain:

http://tinyurl.com/je49u

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

April 14th 06, 04:54 AM
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> The Poop wrote:
> > Who has tried out the new shaft drive -- bee tow -- rig with the hand
> > grip shifters? Is it worth the xtra $$$ buckage?!!
> >

> If you get one of these, you won't need any kind of drivetrain:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/je49u
>

> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

Sometimes I don't make it to the bathroom in time and I poop a little
bit in my pants. It's usually no more than a tablespoon full or so so,
but still it is a bit discouraging at times.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home