PDA

View Full Version : original coker seat?

habbywall
April 7th 06, 03:00 PM
I was looking at cokers and i was starting to wonder, how the original
coker seat feels? how far can you go with it before it starts to hurt?
and if you need to get a new seat, should you go directly to the kh air
saddle or maybe to the kh fusion seat?
what seat do you like the best for cokering?
I dont plan on going really far like gizmoduck, but I might may out at
about 20 miles, once a year

--
habbywall

'myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/nickjantz)
'Best rubiks cube tutorial on the net' (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com)
I love you!
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS
^p^a^g^e^d^a^n^c^e^
habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Brian MacKenzie
April 7th 06, 03:32 PM
those are visount seats. While are certainly not 'horribly
uncomfortable' you can only get about 30 mins out of it before it
really starts to suck. (they are also missing the fantastic KH handle
that allows you to reef up on it to control yourself during long step
descents

it's fine until ride misery makes you upgrade, as a saddle is a
realtively cheap thing to buy that brings so much happiness.

you might not need it, but when you decide you do need it, you'll still
have that extra viscount seat lying around, just in case

--
Brian MacKenzie

'Training Wheel Not Required DVD - New 6min short as seen on
www.unicycle.tv' (http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
All proceeds from TWNR go directly into my next movie due for release
Sept 1 2006
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Mikefule
April 8th 06, 11:03 PM
I bought mine about three years ago and it came with a Viscount seat.

I may be the only person alive who finds the Viscount deat reasonably
comfortable. It's good for 45 - 60 minutes before the first stop.

However, it is very heavy (a heavy metal base - I think it's depleted
uranium or something) and badly put together, so that the little screws
holdin gth ebumpers on fall out and then the bumpers fall off.

Also, if you need to fit a handle, it's a major job. I burned out two
drill bits trying to drill teh seat base.

--
Mikefule

Farewell tomorrow, ever was it so.
Absence of flowers,
But choked by weeds.
Farewell tomorrow, ever was this so.

Daytripper63
April 9th 06, 01:55 AM
If you buy the Radial 360 instead it comes with a gel seat already and a
really smooth ridin tire

--
Daytripper63
Daytripper63's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10789

habbywall
April 9th 06, 03:29 AM
does anybody have a review of it though?
hows the quelity compared to a real coker?

--
habbywall

'myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/nickjantz)
'Best rubiks cube tutorial on the net' (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com)
I love you!
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS
^p^a^g^e^d^a^n^c^e^
habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Daytripper63
April 9th 06, 05:09 PM
Frame uses 1"seatpost vs 7/8 on the coker and so far anyone who has
ridden the radial seems to like tire ride better. do a search and you
can find many comments about the radial
Plus the radial tire last alot longer

--
Daytripper63
Daytripper63's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10789

dorfman
April 9th 06, 06:20 PM
i did a search but came up with nothing about coker vs radial or a
radial review..

--
dorfman

I BROKE MY FIBULA!
my unicycles are like my imaginary friends that every one can see.
i am Amandas NO.2 fan!
my myspace
http://tinyurl.com/s6dct
dorfman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10880

skianduniaddict
April 9th 06, 10:34 PM
far barley does gizmo duck justice i hike the new england part of the
apps in a month which is about as far as he went in a day

--
skianduniaddict

number1 under 15 skiier in the united states
ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
my cat bob ate four kids;)
i regret the day i threw a snowball at randy johnson
skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home