PDA

View Full Version : san diego bound...

terrybigwheel
April 8th 06, 04:18 AM
if anyone on this forum lives in or near the San Diego area, I would be
very interested to get your recommendation(s) as to where some good
Muni trails might be! I am open to just about any type terrain, but ALL
rocky doesn't thrill me that much because I like to mostly R I D E muni
more than mostly hop muni. If I want to mostly hop around I'll do
street stuff on my 20".:D
I'm planning on heading down that way this Monday, so I hope tohear
from you asap with your best-bets and if possible, it would also be
great if we could all ride together! Thanks.

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through. :cool:

You -can- "Tune a fish". You simply adjust their "scales"! :D
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home