PDA

View Full Version : Re: possible spoke problems

joshuni
April 9th 06, 11:43 PM
it sounds like what my uni did, except i was having squeaky crank
problems. i've found the best thing to do is take it to a good lbs and
have them look at it. if it's a minor problem like tightening stuff
they usually won't charge you for it, and if it's a major problem they
can at least tell you what to do about it. if you're going to get into
muni or trials or harder riding, don't spend a lot of money on it
because you'll just keep replacing stuff. i hope it's not major
though. i hate when stuff squeaks. hope you get that fixed

--
joshuni

president of the norml uni sect
"canadaneesses (ka-nA-dan-E-cez) are cool, if you think otherwise then
go sit on a trout and spin. when you reach the tail, the ride is
over." -me 'cause FHM took a shot at the homies. (canada, please give
me citizenship to your fine country)
joshuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11670

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home