PDA

View Full Version : NEW VIDEO: Another British Contribution

KlownLife
April 10th 06, 12:20 AM
Guys, it's finally here. After many weeks of promising a video I can now
present you with a video that I am proud of. Hope you all like it,
won't say much more, judge for yourselves.

http://tinyurl.com/hcdsm

Jas

P.S. It's called Jason Auld Pro Unicyclist, before anyone says
anything, no I'm not up myself that much, was abit of a laugh, more a
play on Tony Hawk Pro Skater.
Cheers.

--
KlownLife

"The Unicycle world is my religion, more than a society phenomenon : my
urban culture. " - -Adrien Mainand-
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

unijesse
April 10th 06, 12:22 AM
ill only watch it if you tell me what kind of music and how any fingers
and if youv got make-up on

--
unijesse

www.unicycletips.com

I told him that Kris was a little bit behind me, and he nearly had a
hernia.-catboy

Udjiniese-Lucas1wheel
unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

KlownLife
April 10th 06, 12:25 AM
why not wait and see, surely that's part of the excitement.

--
KlownLife

"The Unicycle world is my religion, more than a society phenomenon : my
urban culture. " - -Adrien Mainand-
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

James_Potter
April 10th 06, 12:25 AM
unijesse wrote:
> ill only watch it if you tell me what kind of music and how any fingers
> and if youv got make-up on

I'm downloading it right now, but judging by his past few threads, I
think this one will be a little more conservative ( :

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
mikael atkinson
jonny peacock is my main man.
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
*President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

unijesse
April 10th 06, 12:33 AM
KlownLife wrote:
> why not wait and see, surely that's part of the excitement.

i did that last time and had to stop watching cuz it was horrble

--
unijesse

www.unicycletips.com

I told him that Kris was a little bit behind me, and he nearly had a
hernia.-catboy

Udjiniese-Lucas1wheel
unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

skate4flip
April 10th 06, 12:34 AM
hey that was pretty good. i liked the editing with the beginning part.
the riding was pretty good too. i liked the hop sif to hop on tire
(without turning uni) and then doing kind of like a 270 out but the uni
only goes 180 because you turn your body 90 again. Have you tried 270s
from tire to pedals? there easier the 270s from pedals to tire (at
least for me), i bet you could get them.

--
skate4flip

Reply '23000' (http://tinyurl.com/88s7x), '25000'
(http://tinyurl.com/bqzo4), post '29000' (http://tinyurl.com/ay6w2),
reply '37000' (http://tinyurl.com/dzug6), post '41000'
(http://tinyurl.com/9ugos), and post '47000' (http://tinyurl.com/dmr8y)
in most replys!!!

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ba75x) *UPDATED 3/31/06*
skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

Mullethunter
April 10th 06, 12:39 AM
Wicked Awesome! what kind of uni do you have?

--
Mullethunter
Mullethunter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11923

abbabibble
April 10th 06, 12:45 AM
it's good!
i liked it!

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'NEW, \"Ninjas. Unicycles. Yeah.\" Shirts are out! BUY NOW AT
ZAZZLE.com!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
*"Water. Duck's back. Yeah."* -- GILD
Habbywall, that-a-way -------------->':cool:'
(http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com) Kristine is that-a-way, too.
----------->X
*"LX seats are as comfortable as bricks."* lildude2 *PANIC
BUTTON-->':eek: ' (http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)*
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

KlownLife
April 10th 06, 12:46 AM
Just a bog standard Onza 20" Trials uni. I'm not used to that heavy a
uni, saying that I believe its quite light for a trials uni.
Anyway...question answered, glad the responses so far are positive,
keep them coming.

Jas

--
KlownLife

"The Unicycle world is my religion, more than a society phenomenon : my
urban culture. " - -Adrien Mainand-
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

koebwil
April 10th 06, 12:55 AM
I liked all of the unispins. Especially the one where you kind of
landed on the tire.

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

trials_uni
April 10th 06, 01:04 AM
its dling now...can someone link me to his last vid...i never had the
priveledge of seeing it...i dont care if you didnt like it i wanna see
it.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

trials_uni
April 10th 06, 01:30 AM
its takin forever...could you put it in wmv format for me...i would
muchly appreciate that.

-Phil

--

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

unijesse
April 10th 06, 02:22 AM
trials_uni wrote:
> its dling now...can someone link me to his last vid...i never had the
> priveledge of seeing it...i dont care if you didnt like it i wanna see
> it.

i didnt like it dont watch it!!:p

just search gang rap clown

--
unijesse

www.unicycletips.com

I told him that Kris was a little bit behind me, and he nearly had a
hernia.-catboy

Udjiniese-Lucas1wheel
unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

James_Potter
April 10th 06, 02:34 AM
Nice movie!!
The only advice I have is try to not do so many setup hops...other than
that, nice work ( :

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
mikael atkinson
jonny peacock is my main man.
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
*President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

KlownLife
April 10th 06, 10:57 AM
Sorry bout the file type, it was my first time working with iMovie so
its very foreign to me. I'm not sure I can put it in WMV format and if
I can I have no idea how to.
Thanks for all the comments so far, I wanna hear from some British
dudes, so far they are yet to comment. Look forward to hearing from
anyone else, whether they be british or not.

Thanks,
Jas

--
KlownLife

"The Unicycle world is my religion, more than a society phenomenon : my
urban culture. " - -Adrien Mainand-
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

amanda.gallacher
April 10th 06, 11:50 AM
i'm not a british dude, but i'll comment anyway :p that was pretty cool.
looks like you have unispins down, you should work on 540s now. like
James said, work on getting less set up hops, it was kinda like
watching someone on a pogo stick :p i liked the hop on tyre to wheel
walk at the end, im working on that at the moment :) oh and the 270
unispin was reali cool, i prefer those to 360s for some reason

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)

'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)

- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

KlownLife
April 10th 06, 05:44 PM
Thanks Amanda, I like to think I'm good with the spins, could maybe give
you a few tips to improve yours :p. True I need to reduce my set up
hops, gives me something else to work on for my next video.
Keep 'em coming,
Jas

P.S. still haven't heard from unijesse, I think he's scared to watch
it. I'll tell you what, the music is stereophonics, kinda soft rock I
guess, but you'll just have to wait n see how many times I give the
finger :D

--
KlownLife

"The Unicycle world is my religion, more than a society phenomenon : my
urban culture. " - -Adrien Mainand-
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Lucas1wheel
April 10th 06, 07:03 PM
The link is not working for me, you need to give me another link
pleaseeeeees

--
Lucas1wheel
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

KlownLife
April 10th 06, 07:22 PM
Try this, hope it works for you http://tinyurl.com/fuocb

Jas

--
KlownLife

"The Unicycle world is my religion, more than a society phenomenon : my
urban culture. " - -Adrien Mainand-
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

unijesse
April 10th 06, 08:16 PM
the video doesnt work for me, the link just goes to a blank page

--
unijesse

www.unicycletips.com

I told him that Kris was a little bit behind me, and he nearly had a
hernia.-catboy

Udjiniese-Lucas1wheel
unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

olarf
April 10th 06, 08:17 PM
I got the same problem !? Blank Page

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
olarf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10588

unijesse
April 10th 06, 08:18 PM
oh never mind i got it

--
unijesse

www.unicycletips.com

I told him that Kris was a little bit behind me, and he nearly had a
hernia.-catboy

Udjiniese-Lucas1wheel
unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

olarf
April 10th 06, 08:37 PM
Its possible :)
Maybe you should optimize for stream when you convert the next movie.

In Germany we would call you a "grosser Spinner" :)

Well done, nice video

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
olarf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10588

KlownLife
April 10th 06, 09:49 PM
Thank you, a representative of unicycle.tv called me a grosser spinner,
I'm honoured, I think.
Sorry bout the speed, I won't know how to optomize for stream, like I
said not really used to the iMovie.
Any tips bout making it faster would be much appreciated if you have
them Olarf, that way I could repost it.

Jas

--

olarf wrote:
> In Germany we would call you a "grosser Spinner" :)
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

trials_uni
April 10th 06, 09:51 PM
i got it to workit looks sweet...whats with the apint on your face in
the other mvies though..it kinda reminds me of ICP(insane clown posse)

--

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

obscene_suggestions
April 10th 06, 11:09 PM
that guy is supposed to be a pro? haha

--
obscene_suggestions

I'm going to kill two birds with one gun
obscene_suggestions's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11853

trials_uni
April 10th 06, 11:21 PM
he said it was supposed to be a play on the tony hawk games...

--

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

Jerrick
April 10th 06, 11:42 PM
Nice movie, i never commented on your other one but i liked it too, but
this one is much better, not cause you wernt wearing the make-up, i
didnt mind that stuff, but this video is good =p i really like it, keep
up the riding =p

--
Jerrick

Currently learning to Wheel Walk, coast, ride backwards one-footed,
180-unispin, and seat drag\pushes =p

Wish me luck!

trials_uni
April 10th 06, 11:44 PM
what was his last movie called...i cant find it?

--

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

cruisecontrol
April 10th 06, 11:46 PM
trials_uni wrote:
> what was his last movie called...i cant find it?

"poopack attack"

--
cruisecontrol
cruisecontrol's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10970

maxisback
April 11th 06, 12:44 AM
well someone works out

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

tomsey
April 11th 06, 07:09 AM
haha, the football jerseys top it off. also looking sexy in that tank
top....

try to avoid using pro and unicyclist in the same video title.

i also loved your last video, quite possibly cos it sucked and people
ragged **** about it for soo damn long. i wanna paint my face and give
the big finger to some old ladies in my next video because of the waves
you made.

keep practicing man

--
tomsey

damn you, damn the brocholli and damn the wright brothers!
tomsey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7038

DarkTom
April 11th 06, 12:01 PM
Nice video.

It's good to see you doing trials on a trials uni now!

No face paint? Have you grown out of that one? Or do you just keep it
for special occasions now?

Good riding anyway!

T.

--
DarkTom

'*_My_Gallery_*' (http://tinyurl.com/9bnux)
-\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
less.\" - johnhimsworth
\"i am a girl\" - amanda.gallacher
\"you could help by not making it look so darn easy.\" - chrashing
-
DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

KlownLife
April 11th 06, 06:52 PM
Just forgot to wear it that day, but seeing as everyone seems to love it
soooooo much I'll try and remember for my next vid ;)
Technically Tom you could call what I'm doing street and not trials,
but then what does it matter waht uni I use, as long as I use it well,
right?
As for Keaton and Tomsey, I thought you guys, being credible riders n
all, would have had something more interesting to say...I don't know,
maybe something about the riding itself. But hey, I'm just glad
everyone seems to like it, whether its the riding, the editing or how I
look in a tight vest, its all good.
Keep watching,

Jas

--

olarf wrote:
> In Germany we would call you a "grosser Spinner" :)
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Lucas1wheel
April 11th 06, 10:09 PM
dunno whether I've already posted but i cant be arsed to check so, yeh i
really liked it nice spinning maybe bit to many kinda got a bit boring
but if thats your strength then spose you gota play to it, nice vid
keepin up the british standard lol

--
Lucas1wheel
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

tomsey
April 12th 06, 01:13 AM
true... i thought the riding was pretty good. you got static tricks
down, try them rolling now. maybe lower your seat post, start
crankflipping, rolling hop gaps, oh and varials, varials are easy and
look cool.

yeah, the last post came out as sarcastic but wasnt kiddin, im totally
gonna badass clown it up.

--
tomsey

damn you, damn the brocholli and damn the wright brothers!
tomsey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7038

carsonpalooza
April 12th 06, 02:07 AM
nice video, I like the spins but I would work on not doing so many
pre-hops

--
carsonpalooza

I just wear bike shorts...* the tight kind*
That site is making me drool.
-Dave aka fcwegnm0b
carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085

x1psh1x
April 12th 06, 05:02 AM
this unijesse guy is pretty kick ass, idk what this has to do with
anything, butn i wanna be just like him when i grow up. but extra
assholish, im on my way to making u all hate me more than u already do

--
x1psh1x

the only way out is death

http://myspace.com/captainklunk
x1psh1x's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11791

phthoruth
April 12th 06, 08:37 AM
Nice job. I like the unispin hops up onto the wheel and down.

--
phthoruth
phthoruth's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11491

king cutecore
April 13th 06, 11:41 PM
hey man. lovin the video, that bit with the light flooding into the
stairway... pure quality. also i hav to agree, what does it matter what
kinds of unicycle he uses were not all spoiled rich kids with a
unicycle for each day of the week. dont take it badly though i do love
you tom and i look forward to seeing how you do against our (klownlife
and i) quality BUC film in the making. guarenteed ther will b so much
facepaint the world will explode.

--
king cutecore

With Love
Daniel x:p x
king cutecore's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12010

amanda.gallacher
April 14th 06, 12:05 AM
king cutecore wrote:
> guarenteed ther will b so much facepaint the world will explode.

oh dear...

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)

- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

dale_dale
April 14th 06, 12:43 AM
amanda.gallacher wrote:
> oh dear...

ill second that

--
dale_dale

biggest set/gap = 4 set
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

king cutecore
April 14th 06, 01:45 AM
he he sorry i was only joking i think the world is safe at least fom
me:)

i hope we all realise that we should really b using this time to
sleep... this is no hour to be up on the computer.

night x

--
king cutecore

With Love
Daniel x:p x
king cutecore's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12010

DarkTom
April 14th 06, 01:39 PM
king cutecore wrote:
> also i hav to agree, what does it matter what kinds of unicycle he uses
> were not all spoiled rich kids with a unicycle for each day of the
> week.

I hope you do not mean me by that. I have a trials, a muni, and a
coker, and am sponsored exclusively by me and my payslip.

I simply do not like to see trials being done on a non-trials uni.
After doing it myself, I know how easily breakages can occur.

king cutecore wrote:
> i look forward to seeing how you do against our (klownlife and i)
> quality BUC film in the making.

I look forward to seeing everyones video. Lets not get competitive,
eh?

king cutecore wrote:
> guarenteed ther will b so much facepaint the world will explode.

Face paint is not cool.

Seriously.

T.

--
DarkTom

'*_My_Gallery_*' (http://tinyurl.com/9bnux)
-\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
less.\" - johnhimsworth
\"i am a girl\" - amanda.gallacher
\"you could help by not making it look so darn easy.\" - chrashing
-
DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

king cutecore
April 14th 06, 02:05 PM
awww sorry i diddnt mean to imply that you were a rich kid just that
others also are not, i really think my message came across meaner than
intended.

thers nothing wrong with a little healthy competition. i was just
making things a little interesting and i would just like to see yours
in particular as you have been so critical over the years that im
actualy just curious to see how your film looks.

i guess the coolness of facepaint is just a matter of opinion

--
king cutecore

With Love
Daniel x:p x
king cutecore's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12010

Erant
April 14th 06, 03:11 PM
I'm just wondering why you use seat-out for many of the hops. You're not
really using any of the advantages of seat-out, and seeing as you're
more of a street rider, it affects the overall flowyness (Yes, I just
invented that word) of your lines.

--
Erant

Live free, prosper, and under my rule.
Erant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9986

KlownLife
April 14th 06, 04:10 PM
good question, well the only real reason I use seat out for so many of
my jumps is comfort. Just feels better I guess, but also it allows me
to do things with the seat e.g. unispins, seat drops etc. without
having to stop and pull it out, in away it adds to my flow, but I see
what you mean.
Guess that answers your question.

Jas

--

olarf wrote:
> In Germany we would call you a "grosser Spinner" :)
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home