PDA

View Full Version : Replacement laces

April 11th 06, 09:13 PM
Anyone have any idea where I can buy some quality heavy duty laces for
my mountain bike shoes? The ones that the shoe stores carry seem to be
crappy -- mine are (were) heavy duty, cord-like laces, but after three
seasons of riding in the mud, the stretching and dry rotting have
killed them. The shoes are in great shape but the laces are shot. The
shoes are made by Specialized, but the manufacturer doesn't seem to
carry replacement laces on its site. It would be great if I could
order these online somewhere.

Thanks very much!

Craig Brossman
April 11th 06, 09:48 PM
wrote:
> Anyone have any idea where I can buy some quality heavy duty laces for
> my mountain bike shoes? The ones that the shoe stores carry seem to be
> crappy -- mine are (were) heavy duty, cord-like laces, but after three
> seasons of riding in the mud, the stretching and dry rotting have
> killed them. The shoes are in great shape but the laces are shot. The
> shoes are made by Specialized, but the manufacturer doesn't seem to
> carry replacement laces on its site. It would be great if I could
> order these online somewhere.
>
> Thanks very much!

Stores that carry backpacking boots?

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.

Slack
April 12th 06, 01:21 AM
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:13:41 -0700, > wrote:

> Anyone have any idea where I can buy some quality heavy duty laces for
> my mountain bike shoes? The ones that the shoe stores carry seem to be
> crappy -- mine are (were) heavy duty, cord-like laces, but after three
> seasons of riding in the mud, the stretching and dry rotting have
> killed them. The shoes are in great shape but the laces are shot. The
> shoes are made by Specialized, but the manufacturer doesn't seem to
> carry replacement laces on its site. It would be great if I could
> order these online somewhere.
>
> Thanks very much!

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H254342FC
_____
Slack

April 12th 06, 04:00 AM
Excellent, thank you. REI had exactly what I needed.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home